Leaving; brandon a

Imagine for Curley_HAIR

My hands shook faster than the speed of light, as I leaned against the cool marble surface of the porch tiles.

I raise my dark, heavy eyes toward the night sky, looking for a sign that won't appear. A shift, in the bland monotonous street. A brutally cold wind rakes through the trees, wrenching my skin like knives. Rustling and rattling like a snake, slithering its way into its den.

I hear heavy footsteps behind me, increasing rapidly with every step. I try to breathe, in, out, in, out.

"Izzy?"

The speed of my breathing increases. In, out, in, out.

"Talk to me me baby" he pleads and rests a cold hand on my shoulder, causing me to flinch away.

"Talk to you Brandon? You tell me you're leaving for your tonight and you expect me not to react like this?" You scoff, swinging your arm out of his reach. Though you knew that you needed him, he had messed up.

********************
Brandon has just dropped you off to Nick and Alexys' house. Hoping to get a little relaxation time with someone who understood what it felt like to have thousands of girls pining after your boyfriend.

Knocking several times, you begin searching for your Rose gold phone in your bag when the door swings open.

Flashing a genuine smile, your face turns to confusion as you notice the piles of clothes behind her, along with her baggy eyes.

She leans against the door frame, slipping off a stunning pair of black flats and tying her hair up.

"Lex is everything okay?" You ask, holding her wet hands in yours.

"Yeah we're good. Things are just a little hectic since he's leaving later" she smiles, wiping sweaty palms on her shorts.

Once again, your face holds confusion and you take time to try to work it out. "Huh? Is he going home to visit?"

"Oh you don't know?" She looks down at me, her eyes shifting.

I shake my head at her words, panic, as well as worry, building in the pit of my stomach, taking over my senses.

"Know what?"

"Oh damn, I think you should come in and sit" she murmurs, as she ushers me in, closing the heavy oak doors behind us.

I barely touch the smooth leathery surface of the l-shaped couch before Alexys starts talking.

Then in a heart stopping moment, she says,

"Pretty Much is going on tour"

********************

You snap your head towards him in realisation, pointing an accusing figure toward his clothing-clad chest. "Brandon you  knew that you were leaving for four months now. Four months. And you haven't said a thing. You think I wanted to find out from Alexys and not my actual boyfriend?"

"Izzy, baby, I understand your frustration and your concern. But I didn't want to worry you" he tries to explain, only to be cut off again.

"I don't care B" you shout, not caring which nosey neighbor heard. "We're supposed to tell each other everything"

He sighs, running a shaking hand through his short black hair. "I know and I really am sorry"

Exhaling painfully, you nod, knowing it really wasn't his intention to upset you.

"Brandon, even though I'm not happy with this at the moment" I say, biting my lip subtly. "I hope you know that I'm proud of you and you deserve this.

He smiled, a genuine smile, like it was meant only for me.

"I mean I don't want a bunch of girls screaming and crying over you, but I know you love it" I laugh, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Wrapping an arm tightly around my exposed midriff, he grins  down at me. "Well you were one of those girls"

Placing a finger over his lips, I grin back. "Just shut up and kiss me"

**********************
A special update thanking you guys for 20k!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for being such an inspiration to Jess and I. You guys are the reason we even write this book and we wouldn't be anywhere without the love and support we receive from fellow BEANZ.

These boys have indirectly created marvelous friendships and have inspired people to become better versions of themselves.

Once again, thank you and we hope to update soon.

Thanks for reading! Drop a vote and comment.

Later will be greater,
-J&J