He gets possessive

Austin: You two were at the movies and you waited in line to get snacks. The whole time, the guys behind you was looking at your ass. Austin was furious and he eventually pulled you in front of him and tied your extra hoodie around your waist.

"He ain't gonna look now"

Zion: You and Zion were at the animal shelter, hoping to adopt a puppy. While there, Richard -the guy who was helping you- kept asking for your number and Z was getting more and more irritated. At the check out desk, he wrote his number on a brochure and Zion tore it to pieces.

"She's mine bro"

Edwin: You two were shopping for the VMA's. This would be your first appearance as a couple and Ed wanted it to be perfect. The manager of the store, insisted on helping as he said he was a pretty big fan himself. Over the hours of being there however, he kept pulling at the material near my ass and saying that it wasn't tight enough. At one point, he went as far as to hold my ass in his hand. At that point Ed lost his cool and demanded that he see his supervisor. Ed reported him to his superior and they thanked us for our honesty.

"How you like me now?"

Nick: On week nights, you and the guys went to dance class at The Basement. Tonight, you got called aside along with a guy named Todd. Todd was the biggest player in the whole class, and you gotten paired to dance with him. At the point where you grinded against him and he held on to your waist, Nick stopped the music and shoved him away.

"Ain't nobody touching my girl like that. You must be tripping"

Brandon: You two were going to a family event. Your ex's family stayed close friends wuth your family, so of course they were invited. Throughout the night, we had had a lot of fun. Somehow after the break up, we had remained close friends and that was alright with me. However, Brandon sat inside by himself for the entire night on his phone. When he finally came outside, he wrapped an arm around your waist and placed a kiss on your cheek.

"So how long have you known my girlfriend?"

Thanks for reading!
-J&J