[17]

pls. dont hate me for not updating lol

————

[JUNGKOOKS POV ; STILL A FLASHBACK]

she looked away from me after i said that,

"yah, noona! im kidding!" i laughed.

but jokes are half meant, right?

"jungkookie pabo!" she whisper-yelled. we were still in public after all, we need to stay down.

"im sorry! Haha."

our orders came. we both started drinking our ordered drinks while chatting.

"v hyung likes one of your eonnies." i started, while drinking my order.

"really?" she said, as she put down her drink.

"i have a feeling both of them lives and breathes gucci." she added then giggled.

how can i talk normally around a beautiful girl like her? aish, stop it kookie. shes only a friend.

"yah! you zoned out." she pouted. "mianhe, noona"

"drop the formalities! we're already friends anyways."

"what makes you think we're friends?" i teased, as i smirked at her. 

"ouch." she said, then she clutched her chest acting hurt.

"let's go to the amusement park later?" i asked her.

"sure thing." she smiled.

we finished our beverages then preceded to go to the amusement park. the park was really big and it has a wide variety of rides you can choose from.

"let's ride the rollercoaster!" i pointed.

"alright." she seemed afraid, yet she just went with it.

we bought our tickets and went in line for the rollercoaster. it was a really long queue before we can even ride the rollercoaster. when it was our turn, we immediately hoped into one of the seats, of course, next to each other. i looked at lisa, she was starting to get pale.

"yah! you can just tell me if you can't do it. the ride hasn't even started yet and you're already going pale!"

"aniyo. i can handle this." then, she sent me one of her smiles.

aish, this noona.

the ride started slowly, but it got faster each second. lisa was screaming on top of her lungs, when she suddenly grabbed my arm and buried her face on my arm. i felt my whole body froze. my heartbeat was getting faster and faster.

finally, the ride stopped. she took her head out and let go of my hand.

"mian. i was really getting dizzy." she said, then let out a laugh of embarrassment.

———