[44]

————

————

LISA'S POINT OF VIEW. 

[ months later... ]

for the past months, bangtan and our group, blackpink has been communicating and visiting each other secretly. we all got to know everyone more, and it was really fun to know their personalities off camera. 

we were all at the park. and everything seemed perfect in my eyes. no, it was more than perfect

jin boasting to jisoo unnie about his handsome face and jisoo throwing him savage comebacks, taehyung and jennie unnie talking about their gucci, jimin flirting with rosé, and hoseok teaching namjoon and suga how to dance. we were all in our own worlds. 

"why are you staring at them, noona?" a voice suddenly asked, it was jungkook. "im  observing them. they are all so happy, and that makes me happy." i answered, smiling at him. "but i make you happier." he smirked. 

"sure." i said sarcastically, "jin hyung told me that would work in you," he started, "but i forgot you were one of a kind." he added. 

i rolled my eyes at him, "what's with you and your cheesy pick up lines?" i asked, he just laughed. 

he suddenly stood up and reached his hand out in front of me, "noona, let's go somewhere." i took his hand without hesitation and stood up, "to where?" i asked him. "anywhere, basically." he answered. i just hummed in response, he started walking as i followed him. 

he suddenly stopped his tracks, we were in the middle of a place full of trees. jungkook suddenly went to a tree, leaving me  just standing there. for a minute, i got a little angry because he forgot my prescence, but i was most definitely wrong. 

"noona, look!" he exclaimed, while pointing at the tree he just looked at. i walked towards the tree he pointed, as he moved backwards. the tree had carvings. plenty of carvings. but one carving caught my eyes. 

lalisa manoban, will you be my girlfriend? 

i turned around to look at him. for a split second, i went insane. my mind wasn't functioning well. everything around us felt like it stopped, like the whole world stopped. "yes." i answered him, giving him a sweet smile. "jinjja?!" 

he hugged me really tight, i hugged back never wanting to let go. he let go of me, and i was immediately attacked with a passionate kiss. i willingly kissed back. 

i heard squeals and 'finally!' 's. we parted our kiss, and i looked around to see the whole group around us, smiling cheerfully. 

"look! they're already dating, when will we?" jimin flirtatiously said to rosé. 

i looked at the angel in front of me, and 

all i could think was i must've saved a nation in my past life. 

--------------

epilogue will be published tomorrow. (: