[41]

if you can't see the chapter, kindly refresh. 

wattpad is really shitty these days, so please tell me if there's any problem. 💞

EDITED. PLEASE READ.

 (a scene is added after the line '*** ***** *** *** ** **** time') 

————

LISA'S POINT OF VIEW. 

i stopped at my tracks, "what is it you want to talk about?" i asked, as i turned around to face him. "lisa," he started. 

"why did you comment that?" he asked, head down. "i,"  i paused. "i know you're probably happy with rosé and that i should've never interfered, but i just can't keep my feelings inside any-" i explained, but i was cut off when his soft lips met mine. 

i barely kissed back due to my shockness, he eventually pulled away. "i know you said that you'd be happy if i was with rosé, i tried to be happy lisa. but i just couldn't."  he explained, his head still down. 

"well, then"  i paused, "you still like me?"  i asked awkwardly. he pretended to think for a moment, hands crossed as he looked up, "hmm, aniyo!" he said as he laughed, "yah! then what was all you said about?" he laughed again at my reaction.

"because i already fell for you." he said, "ah, jinjja! you're so cheesy." i exclaimed. "but you still fell for me," he smirked, "noona."  he added. 

"i'll never let you go this time." 

--

later that day | 8:00 pm (still Lisa's POV) 

i was silently brushing my hair, when rosé knocked on my open door. "Lisa.." she started, her voice was soft and full of sincerity. 

i couldn't look at her, there were still a little anger left inside of me because of the hurtful words she said. she came in and sat on my bed, "im sorry.." she said, eyes closed.

 i looked at her finally i was going to say something but she spoke again, "jungkook told me since our first meeting." i was confused about what she was saying, so i shot her a look of confusion. 

"he told me that he knew that i liked him, and that i should stop with what i was doing because i'll get hurt in the end," she paused,"but i was too stubborn and didn't hear him out. i didn't listen to his feelings and still forced myself to him." 

she smiled sadly, "he really loves you so much. that even with a different girl, he still thinks of you." i was shocked, i didn't know what to say. 

"eonnie.." 

"Lisa, im so sorry." she said, tears streaming from her eyes as she cried. i pulled her into a hug, no matter what happens she's still my eonnie and my bestfriend. "eonnie, please stop crying. i forgive you. no matter what you did, i understand you. you're still my bestfriend."

"does that mean chaelisa wins over liskook?" we both laughed. 

"YAH! jenlisa is the ultimate ship y'all!" jennie eonnie shouted. 

"yeah, right! say that to taehyung." jisoo eonnie shot back, and we all laughed because of how red jennie eonnie's face is. 

they're like my sisters that i never had, and i never want to loose them.

————

why do you even like this cringefic??