the end!

before i start talking nonsense, i would like to thank all of you. thank you for making my first book successful, thank you for lending your time on reading this cringe fic. 

without all of you, instagram issues wouldn't have reached this kind of success. 

now that i've thanked you, i would like to remind you that i will be making some minor & major edits and i'm still not sure if it would affect the whole plot or not. i just really want to fix the grammar, dates (since its kind of confusing), & i'll be trying to fix each and every character's personality. 

i am also planning on publishing another social media book called 'roleplay world', it is a jirose fanfiction and it is not connected to instagram issues in any way possible. i hope you'll support my next book just like how you supported instagram issues! 

now, i know that i just want to make things clear. and good news, im still debating on whether to continue instagram issues or not. yes, i want to continue it, but i do have a life outside wattpad and i don't think i can manage two books at the same time, so it might take some time but i hope you'll be patient with me and my decision. 

once again, i'd like to thank  you for reading this book, 

because its the end of the first book of instagram issues! 💕

----------------------------