Kang Daniel

"Do I have to go?" I whined to my manager who was trying to wake me up.

"It's one of your chances to experience how it feels to be an idol before we debut." Hyo eonni, a member of my group, shook my bed to wake me up.

"Eonni!" I whined again pulling the blanket over my head.

My entertainment company thinks that it's a good idea to put aside my group's debut to send me to this show called Produce 101 for it's third season. This time, they're receiving both male and female trainess.

Today is the first filming for the show and they're trying to get me out of bed. I really don't want to go but I can't stand feeling that the world is shaking.

I finally gave up and sat up on my bed with a nest on my head. I messed my hair more in annoyance glaring at the people standing around my bed.

"Why can't you send Mia eonni to the show?! She's the oldest!" I whined again.

"Just because you're the maknae, doesn't mean you'd have to be treated like a baby all the time sweetheart." Our leader, Mia eonni, chuckled and pulled me up.

I was pushed into the bathroom and I had no choice but to get ready for the first episode of the show. After showering, I got into a pair of jeans and a black shirt.

I got into the van with my other group members and they were all busy cheering for me. I rolled my eyes and plugged in my earphones listening to the song that I'm gonna sing.

When we reached the venue, we went into the waiting room with our company name on the door. I practiced in the room not wanting to make a fool of myself out there on camera.

No matter how much I didn't want to be apart of this show, I still wanted to make my members and manager proud. So, I really wanted to do my best.

After an hour, I was called by one of the staffs to go into the building. I waved at the rest of my members and went in. There was a small corridor and there were some make up.

"I guess we're supposed to put on make up ourselves." I shrugged.

I looked around and saw a camera at the edge of the room. I went closer and did my greeting.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is (Y/N) from (Entertainment Company)." I bowed and waved at the camera doing a bit of aegyo before going back infront of the mirror wall.

I put on some light powder and lipstick since I didn't really need any thick make up. Then, I walked inside to see that there was already a few people sitting in some of the 101 chairs that were put there.

I walked onto the stage and bowed at them as I greeted them. The girls were clapping while the guys were clapping and cheering. I moved my pupils around to search for a chair to sit on.

Then, I finally decided to sit on the chair with the number 26. I watched as several other trainees from different companies came in each with very different aura and personalities.

The 11th company was MMO Entertainment. After having the seats beside me empty, the group of boys sat on the 20th till the 25th seat. The one sitting beside me was very friendly.

He introduced himself as Yoon Jisung and we started talking as the other trainees came in. While Jisung and I were talking, I noticed that one of his label mate was glancing at me.

He had pink hair and was honestly quite cute. He noticed that I saw him and gave me an adorable grin. I couldn't help but smile at him as well.

A few minutes later, the pink haired guy asked to change seats with Jisung. I wasn't sure about the purpose of it but I didn't question and they exchanged their seats.

"Hi!" The pink haired guy lifted his right hand at me.

"Hi." I chuckled at his cuteness.

"My name is Kang Daniel." He introduced himself though I've already seen his name on the screen when they showed their predicted rankings.

"My name is (Y/N)." I replied stretching out my hand for a handshake.

He gladly received it and smiled at me again. I don't know why but this guy is making my heart pound like there's no tomorrow.

I sat beside Daniel through the whole thing and tried to stay as calm as possible. He kept on trying to strike conversations that made me just go on with it.

~Skip Time~

Today, we'll be divided into new groups for our 3rd stage. The ones with A ranks are given the opportunity to choose their team mates. One of them is Kang Daniel, one of the people who became my friend throughout this survival show.

First, he needed to choose one from the B rank and I am one of them. I stood there nervously not expecting anything until I heard a voice call my name.

I looked up and saw Daniel stretching out his hand to me. I grinned happily and took his hand making the other trainees cheer. We looked at each other and laughed as he pulled me into a hug.

I packed my bags from my room to move into an other room with my new team mates for the week. I opened the door to see Daniel standing there.

He helped me with my bags as I waved to Justin who was one of my team mates from the last stage. I trailed behind Daniel into my 'new' room.

Daniel and I decided to share a bunk bed. I would be sleeping on the top and he'd be on the bottom bed.

When night came, we were all washing our make up and getting ready to sleep. When the lights were turned off I pulled the covers up to my face.

Instead of going to sleep, I was feeling hungry. I peeked at Daniel and saw that he hasn't slept yet.

"Psstt." I tried to get his attention and it gratefully worked.

"Wae (Y/N)-ah?" Daniel asked squinting his eyes. Maybe he was about to sleep.

"Do you have food?" I asked with a pout.

"I've got some biscuits here. Come down." He pointed to a packet of biscuits by his side.

I climbed down to the bottom bed and we sat there together. He opened up one of the small biscuit packets and handed it to me. I grinned at him and started munching.

"You're so cute." Daniel muttered.

"What?" I blushed hearing his compliment.

"You're so cute." He said it again but just a bit more louder.

"Thanks?" I gave him the sweetest smile I have.

Daniel then gave me his signature smile with the small eyes. Then, he slowly landed his lips on mine. When we both pulled away, we looked at each other and laughed.

"You've got some biscuit crumbs just now." Daniel said pointing at my lips.

I pout and playfully hit him as we giggled. Then, he caught me off guard and kissed me again.

-

I've seen that a few people have added this book to their reading lists so.... Here's the first imagine!

I'm sorry if the Produce 101 parts were not accurate cuz I honestly haven't watched it yet cuz when the show was airing, it was near my exam week..... So, I didn't watch TV... 😅

Do you know any websites I can watch it on??

Thanks for reading!
I love you! 💜