(1)- My parents act like hormone driven teenagers

Snow White must have had a good life with the seven dwarves. Living in the middle of the forest, she must have woken up to birds singing. So, basically, singing birds woke her up- like the royalty she was.
Other normal people would probably wake up to their alarm clock screeching loudly. At least, that's not bad.
But not me, I woke up to sounds of my parents moaning down the hall. There is nothing like your parents' 'soundtrack' to ruin a good sleep. A quick glance at my phone told me that it was six o' clock.
Under normal circumstances, I would try to get some more sleep and ignore, but, I just couldn't. I wanted some sort of revenge. So, in a moment of anger, I dashed across my room. Some moments later, the stereo player came on, and Anne Marie's 2002 came on.
I knew that going back to bed at this time was not cool, because I would most likely be late for my first day of school which I am not enthusiastic about at all.
On second thought, maybe going back to sleep was a good idea. On that note, I snuggled back into bed happily.

Moments later, I woke up to my mum's face right above mine. As I opened my mouth to talk, I felt water being dumped onto my face.
"Muuuuum! What was that for?" I rasped out as I jumped out of bed, scurrying across the room to put off the stereo player.
With one hand placed on her waist, she replied, "a lot of things."
Then, she continued," for putting on the stereo in the middle of the night. For ignoring your alarm clock which I'm sure you set. Lastly, for not getting up in time, nor answering when I called."
A little angered, I retorted. "First off, I put on the stereo to block out this really 18+ rated sounds I heard coming from your room."
As I said this, I had the pleasure of watching her cheeks turn pink. She was blushing.
"I could not hear my alarm because the stereo was on, which is also your fault. Lastly, I could not hear your voice because the stereo was on." I finished, giving her a defensive look.

My mum hardly ever gets speechless, but it happened. "Uhmmm... Whatever, just go get ready. You're running late! It's fifteen minutes to seven."
"Wow! Okay mum, see you in fifteen!" I said, hurrying her out of the room.
She shook her head and gave me a small smile as she exited the room.

Within record time, I was in the bathroom. I cringed as I took in my face in the mirror. Let me not get started on my hair, it looked absolutely wonderful, you know, as wonderful as a mad woman's hair.
Scrunching up my face, I got down to business. Before long, I was done and back in the room with my towel tied around me.
Glad that I had already picked my clothes out the night before, I took them and placed them on my bed, slipping on my panties and bra. I slipped on a black tank top along with a black pair of pencil jeans. After I shrugged on a blue denim jacket, I put on my sneakers and sat on my bed to lace them up.
A quick glance at my phone told me that it was already seven o'clock. That meant I barely had time to blow dry my hair and I could only apply some face powder. So much for making a good first impression. I really wish I didn't have to go.
Before heading downstairs, I grabbed my black backpack and made sure that I had everything I needed. Don't look at me like that, a girl's gotta love black.

"Good morning mum," I chirped happily as I went into the kitchen to see my mum putting the dishes on the kitchen table. Sometimes, I think a good scrub really brightens my mood.

"I see you are finally in a good mood, come help me serve breakfast," mum said as she smiled at me and gestured for me to come closer.
By the time we were done setting up, it was almost seven twenty and dad was already in the kitchen. I greeted him with a kiss on his cheek, and we sat down to eat.
Halfway through breakfast, I started to feel a familiar onslaught of nerves. I didn't want to admit it, but I was freaking out. I didn't know if I could deal with a new school.
I wish I didn't have to go.
"Mum, I think I'm getting a slight headache, could I get some ibuprofen?" I asked.
Casting me a suspicious look, mum replied. "When did this headache start Sheila? Are you sure it's not just your anti-school syndrome? No excuse is getting you out of attending school today, especially not when it's your first day."
Slumping a little bit at being caught out, I replied sulkily, "okay. Fine. I do not have an headache, I just don't want to go. Everything feels weird. Can't I go tomorrow?"