• His Outlook •

Todoroki Shouto first saw the (h/c) haired girl outside the convenience store close to his neighborhood. He did not pay the woman no mind, he has a lot of things in his mind, no time to think about strangers.

But he'd seen that woman again at UA, it was lunch break at that time. The (h/c) haired woman was waiting silently for her turn to order, under her black rimmed glasses are the (e/c) orbs that will sure captivate the viewers. She was indeed beautiful, not only in appearance but also the serene aura she carried.

He'd seen the woman plenty of times at lunch, but usually he'll pay it no mind for he was here to be a hero not to ogle at random people.

One time he catched the strange woman looking at him, he did not know why but he suddenly felt conscious. There was something about her gaze that affected him. Before he'd known it, he listed her as a potential rival

He learned that the woman exceeds in her class and was asked by the principal to help the school. Of course he did not stalk her, she was normally the talk in class A and the other boys in lunch. He just happened to overhear.

They said that her quirk is amazing. She can sense all kinds of trouble for 16 km radius, wether it was happening in the present or it will happen in the future. Indeed it is a helpful quirk.

He noticed that she's usually alone and is introverted, and if she'll enter the cafeteria she'll look around as if searching for someone. Who might be it? Not that he cares.

When the sports fest came he focused on winning without using his left side, he made that resolve to prove his bastard of a father that he can survive without the bastard's quirk. He observed his opponents for future reference when he noticed that the girl's quirk is indeed useful.

When he frozed the giant robots, the woman predicted the trouble that she almost catched up to him. Of course that quickly got off his mind when Bakugou came trying to attack him careful to avoid the landmines

Midoriya came in like a wrecking ball and won the race. He was in 2nd place, Bakugou as the 3rd and the woman as the 4th. That is where he learned her name

It was (f/n) (l/n), her name is beautiful as she is

In the 2nd round, he considered asking her to be in his team but he resigned the thought. He had thought a much better plan than his first. He was successful this time.

The girl gave her band to someone because she said that the principal asked her an errand to do, that's the reason she did not proceed to the 3rd round and did not join in the 2nd

Well the fight he had with Midoriya was memorable, thanks to him he freed himself from his own restraint. The broccoli taught him that his quirk was his own, no one else owns it but him.

And he got a point, but after the fight they had, the boi here got fuzzy because he lost his resolve, resulting his lost from Bakugou. It doesn't matter tho, he needs to clear his mind

3 days have past after the sports fest ended, he was sitting on a bench at the station when the (h/c) haired woman sat beside him

She asked a very odd question but he replied nonetheless, she smiled at him that caught his guard off. His change of behavior wasn't noticeable because of his exterior, he was glad for that.

Now, that little bench was their small meeting place. They've talk a lot of things there, and he found her company endearing. He noted a lot of her traits too.

That despite her petite self, she had an incredible appetite. She is tender, unexpectedly clumsy, and warm, she is warm. Inside and out.

but his most favorite trait that she had was the serenity around her.

Her presence calms him down, as if she's trying to wash his problems away just by existing

She doesn't know how it made him glad when she was transferred in class A. Her performance in her class was great and Nedzu trusts her that's why she was given a chance to be transferred.

(Y/n) was the new member of class A. Majority of the boys was delighted by the change, she was their usual topic and now she's so close and approachable. Who wouldn't be glad.

Todoroki and (y/n) are together for plenty of times. They work together, walk home together, and is actually neighbors. No one can resist the thought that they suit together too.

Of course their classmates wanted to get close with (y/n) but she started to excuse herself frequently when the 3rd week started.

Not that they've not talk to her at least once but she's just really silent, you cannot get a thing from her easily.

By that behavior, excusing herself in the middle of class was making Todoroki worried, his stomach churned oddly whenever the girl frantically rans outside the classroom to excuse herself.

He wanted to help her

For he is slowly returning her feelings.. without his own knowledge..

He was falling unconsciously like what (y/n) did,

And he didn't get a single clue about it

Because if (y/n) is dense as a rock, then Todoroki is as dense as a hard concrete

He didn't know that the mix feelings he had whenever (y/n) is around, was the blossom of something different..

So when he saw her smiling sincerely while helping the lost kid to find his mom, he knew something was beginning to change in him. He realized everything, he realized that, the moment she started to talk to him was the moment his feelings change. He love her. So,

The fear he felt when he saw her,

Spitting petals, majestic petals covered by her blood, was dreadful

She was dying,

Just the thought of it is making him sick, but he knows one thing

He doesn't want to lose the woman he loves,

Who was experiencing the same fate he has..

----------

One chapter left ~