• Kiss: True Ending •

The silent neighborhood was interrupted by (y/n)'s gagging. The boy with her was gently rubbing her back with an unreadable expression.

If you'll look closely, his hand was shaky while he used his free hand to fetch the mobile phone in his pocket.

"Hang in there.. hang in there.."

He wasn't even sure if he's telling it to the girl in front of him or if he was addressing it to himself. A hand stopped him from trying to call a hospital. He looked down to see the (h/c) haired girl shaking her head from left to right. She was gasping, trying to breath.

"Don't stop me (L/n)-san , you need an immediate help..."

The shaking now was at a faster pace, tears was streaming down her face. He can see that she is afraid. She mouthed a word which he read as 'No' repeatedly.

Seeing her like this isn't a good sight to see. He knows what's her illness, he had it too, he Hanahaki Disease. The cause of it was (Y/n) herself, so if anyone here knows what she's feeling, he is the best candidate.

Knowing that she loves someone else hurts him, he do not wish to die, but he do not wish to forget the girl either. All he can do now is at least help her... maybe he can save her life by helping her ... confess to the one she loves.

Judging by her personality, she would definitely choose to confess instead of undergoing a surgery.

Now, she was gagging harder than before that she started to gasp for air.

The pain was everywhere, this was because of trying to fight back! Tears won't stop falling, you are scared so scared. You don't want to die, you still wish to witness his smiles, his laughter, the way he eats, the way he cared, now you see him looking broken by your state. Without you knowing, you hugged him.. which he shakily returned.

The way he held you was so so gentle, like you'll break from his touch. He was warm, the warmth that you've always been wishing to know. You were crying on his shoulders, you were crying because of how much you needed him, this warmth.. you needed this. You want this, you want him.

But now, you were running out of time... you don't even know that if he'll actually return your feelings... you'll heal. You don't know if you'll heal. Nonetheless, you can't keep it anymore,

You held him tighter which he surprisingly returned. You whispered to his ear as gently as you can. You tried to keep your voice from breaking as you opened your mouth and muttered,

"I love you"

His eyes widened, happiness flooded inside his senses. Your voice implied clear affection that his heart started to beat at an abnormal rate. He can breath again, he can feel himself breathing again without restriction. He was freed from his illness because of the feelings (y/n) returned.

"I love you too"

But that was washed away immediately...

When he can't feel you breathing

He cried, cried, and cried

But he calmed himself as he leaned down to give you,

An air circulation

You gasped for air as you felt yourself breathing again,

And now not breathing again..

Because he gave you a kiss..