● BONUS CHAPTER: the future ●

Walking on the peaceful neighborhood, hands entwined, both of them let the nostalgia in as they talked about their past experiences at UA.

There where sadness, frustrations, misunderstandings, thrill, fear and most of all, happiness. After their graduation, all of them had to go on separate ways.

The Hero Deku has been on number one and stayed at his rank since the day he debuted. None of them doubted that, even the ever so hotheaded Bakugo.

All of them are heroes now and things were a lot peaceful since the LoV's fallout. The league was now captivated.

People were assured that streets started to become a lot livelier and noisy. None were afraid to go outside at night and festivals were a frequent event. No one is complaining to the development, not even the most silent people and people who likes silence.

And Shoto is so so much happier. So much. His dad, finally, finally started to atone for his sins, Enji never asked for his forgiveness because Enji knows himself that he can never receive that. Shoto is still not ready to forgive his father too, but he's glad that Enji is doing something about all the sins that he made. The deep wounds in their family is slowly slowly getting healed, though it may scar but at least it is not a gaping wound that keeps on hurting them all.

Shoto is happy, not only for his family, but because he has the girl he loves with him. Supporting him, loving him, make him sad, make him mad, make him frustrated, make him feel emotions he never felt before, she is the highlight of his life, his sun, his warmth, his everything.

And she is beside him, lips showing her trademark glowing smiles as she talked about things. She met his eyes sending him a questioning look. He smiled at her.

"Are you okay?" she asked worriedly

"I am."

"What are you thinking?" She smiled at him, eyes shining that makes his breath stop, everytime.

"I was thinking how lucky I am to have you... own you."

She lit up in surprise as she looked away cheeks burning in embarrassment. He chuckled at her actions, just staring at her pouted lips wanting nothing but to claim it.

"I know. You should be thankful." She said

"Tss."

She stepped closer to him, hands reaching to both sides of his cheeks. She stared at him, eyes piercing his soul as her mouth opened to say something.

"But, you are the most wonderful gift the world gave to me. I am the most thankful human being because the one and only Todoroki Shoto was sent to me to love me for being myself and for me to love him too, so much, sooo muuuuch..."

His eyes widened, his heart beated a lot faster than normal. He stared at the honest gaze she's giving him, the ever shining eyes that shows her every emotions, the type that he loves so much.

She retracted her hands from his face as she proceeded to hug him, chin rested to his shoulder. She tiptoed to reach his ear and whispered--

"I love you... So much"

His breath stop, his heart will never relax from now on, he thought. She's the only one who always make him feel weak, it's so strange for him to still feel like this after all the years they've been together, but he never questions it, because it's Y/N ,and that explains everything.

He doesn't know what to act, so the ever awkward Shoto changed the topic.

"Your birthday is almost here, what do you want?"

She smiled

"I don't want anything, hehehe"

"Why is that?"

"I already have you and that's enough."

"Stop saying those things please."

She pouted.

"Why?"

"You make it so hard for me not to kiss you."

"......."

She blushed while looking away. The people around them gazed at them in interest and amusement, someone even squealed at the background.

"you can kiss me though." she mumbled

"did you say something?"

"No."

Few steps more, people are slowly getting fewer as they walked deeper in the neighborhood. They walked in comfortable silence, hands entwined, hearts beating in harmony.

"Are you sure you want nothing for your birthday?"

"mmm."

"... I will give you what you want."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Anything I want?" She smiled, teeth showing. He gulped nervously.

"uuhh. Nevermind, forget it."

"psh." she frowned.

"aish. Fine, I will give you anything."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Seriously?! Anything I want?!"

"Yes!... what do want?"

She stared at his eyes, face serious.

"I want you to..."

"to what?"

"To Marry me."

She smirked as she stepped forward to kiss him.

--------

Hello, I was actually reluctant to post this because it's cringe worthy, but your comments made me soooooo glad that It makes me feel bad not to send you a gift hehe.

You guys deserve a treat hehehhe. I hope you liked it though because if not, then it's not a treat but a disappointment hahahahhaha.