Stumbling Across Love

Chapter One

Introduction

And he held my hand and got on his knees and said those three magical words " I....

" WAKE UP YOU LAZY BUMP "my mom yelled angrily. She came into my room and nearly pulled me out of the bed.

*Sigh* I woke up and went to the washroom. While brushing I thought about the not so amazing tenth year at Franklin Dell High.

~After 45 minutes I finally got ready. what do you expect from girls ~

" Hey sweetie are you excited for your tenth grade " My dad said gaping a wide smile on his face. He is really very weird but still the best.

I just sarcastically smiled at him back.

And then I hear a knock on the door. My mom opened it as I was too lazy to even get up.

"Lydia you ready yet ? We need to leave in five minutes!!" Yelled my bestie Mia. ( Gosh why is everyone yelling at me )

So this was my amazing family ~

~In the car

"If I was a bf I would never let you go.. "

Mia sang along the JB song which was playing on the radio.

"Ew MIA he's gay asf dude !" I said laughing. I hate bieber idk why. Actually Miley & Biber are Twins to me.

"God ! Leave my Bieber alone you asshole." Yelled Mia again.

~ After 10 minutes we reached our great school ~

"Hey Lydia look to your left !!! " Mia screamed that almost everyone heard.

I looked to my left and I saw Brandon !!! looking at our direction. He must have heard Mia screaming. - facepalm - Everyone was laughing at us. UGH !