Chapter 3 : An Unexpected Visitor

Today is Saturday so no school. God I don't get why they re-open on Friday's. UGH.

I went downstairs and had my breakfast. Today I was alone in my house. My mom and dad had gone to dad's friend. And they wouldn't be back by night. I decided to call Mia. But it turned out that she had gone out with Matt. UGH BORING DAY.

I really envied their relationship because I wanted one like that.

I decided to watch 500 Days Of Summer on Netflix. I switched on the laptop and then someone ringed the bell. ( UGH WHO IS IT. ) I peeped through the hole and saw BRANDON. ( OMG WTF IS HE DOING HERE) I panicked. I was wearing shorts and a top as it was hot and my hair was messy. UGH !. I ran quickly and did my hair as I did not have time to change. And then opened the door.

" Oh Brandon haha you here right now? I said . Omg why did I even say haha. UGH!

" Yeah Lydia... Miss Cowell has given me one month to improve my Biology and since you are my partner and good in Biology.....I thought you can help me?"

Brandon said.

Omg !!! I wanted to tell him Offcourse

baby anything for you ~flankiss ~ but then it would be scary asf.

"Oh sure I would be pleased to help you " I said controlling my blush.

" Damn great ! So erm 6 in the evening my place or your place ? " Brandon asked.

I told him his because although I wanted mine but my parents wouldn't allow so UGH but nvm yay LOL I am so lame. Then he thanked me and asked my number. ( OMG ) . He gave his , said a goodbye and went off.

I called Mia's phone but she was still bust so I VOICEMAILED HER ALL WHAT HAPPENED AND LIKE SAID OMG A THOUSAND TIMES.