Chapter 5 : New Friendship

"Ugh what an embarrassing day !!!" I said to myself. I thought everything would be just like so perfect but then the BRANDONS AMAZING DOG ( sarcasm ) ruined it. Blah......

~~~~~~~~ After 45 mins~~~~~~

Alright I feel so much fresh now. Mmm 45 mins in the hot bath tub... yeah a perfect moment in my not so perfect life.

Whoop now since I have nothing to do I'll just go on Facebook. I'm not one of those popular girls who gets online and realizes she's got 50 friend requests. All I get is stupid annoying farmville request UGH!

~Logs in~ Oh my Global !!! Lydia has a got 4 friend requests? wtf this can't be my profile lol I said feeling proud of those requests. Yeah silly me but its really something proud for a person whose tagged nerd and unpopular.

All my excitement continued until I saw that one of the friend request is from BRANDON STEVE !!!!

OMG! I actually screamed as tho I had wom billion dollars. I had all types of questions in my head like why did he request me? Why now after knowing him so many years?

PS women think more than Men

Giggling and blushingly I accepted his request. He was online !!!. I so wanted to say him hi. But then I had second thoughts like.... What if he thinks I'm "thirsty " for him like other whores. Yeah Brandon's hot and all those whores die for his attention like " CONTROL YOUR WHOREMONES SL*T".

So after debating in my mind whether I should say him hi or not I just decided to stalk his pictures.

"God he is so hot " Brandon is so hot like I wanna cry and I don't even know why.....

"Lydia Browns this is the fifth time I'm telling you to come for dinner!!! You better come down or I'll see you upstairs" yelled my mom.

In World two things will never change. One is the Revolution of Earth and another "yelling of my mom"

" Yah mom....I'm coming" I said disappointingly.

"Brandon darling I'll be back in a few minutes. " I said sarcastically looking at those pictures.

"Lydia what took you such a lot of time? This girl has no value of time !!! Lord knows what will happen of her !!! Our neighbour's Kik Sydny is same age of Lydia but she always listen to her mother.. and Lydia always listening to that girl Justina Biebor and what all " yelled my mother.

"LOL Mom chill and Justin Bieber is actually a guy.....wait no LOL" I just couldn't control my laugh.

"Lydia how was your day sweetie?" asked my dad

" Amazing dad !! I'm just tired and NOT AT ALL HUNGRY. I JUST WANT TO RELAX. " I said aloud so that my mom could here.

"alright dear if you are tired and not in mood to eat you may go upstairs." said my dad

Awww my dad's so kind. I was happy that I could go back to my room and stalk the pictures again. Before going I smiled at my mother. it was a victory smile LOL.

Whoop after going upstairs I flung on the bed and logged in again.

OMG...greatest shock of my life. I received a message from Brandon it was a short but sweet.

It was " Hi Lydia..I really want to apologize for what my dog did today. I'll buy you a new set of clothes in fact we can go shopping together sometime if you want as we are friends now. Lydia thank you so much for agreeing to help me in my studies. I am looking forward to have a great time with you"

OMG DID HE JUST SAY WE ARE FRIENDS NOW? OMG. OMG !!! " SENPAI YOU FINALLY NOTICED ME"

I was really very happy I replied him back saying no problem. Because again I didn't want to sound thirsty..

It was pretty late and I was sleepy and actually couldn't wait to see Brandon tommorow. What an amazing ending to an extraordinary day...