Chapter 5 : At the Rockdell Mansion

I reached home and straightly went to bed. I needed some sleep. I usually sleep when I'm sad. My mom worriedly asked me what happened three times but gave up when I ignored her.

After a while....I woke up from my sweet sleep and felt much better. I looked at the clock. It was 5:30. ( Shit I need to dress up and go to Rockdell Mansion by 6. Ugh Brandon )

I got dressed , made my hair and then rushed to the Rockdell mansion. Brandon was very rich. He owned three mansions in Ohio itself.

I reached there by 6:15. The guards opened the gate and one of their servants led me to Brandons room. His room was amazing.

Football pictures everywhere. He had a ball signed by Messi and Xavi and a picture with them.

"Hi Brandon sorry for being late. I was stuck in a personal problem" I said. Actually I was sleeping LOL I thought to myself.

"Oh its ok.... Please make yourself comfortable. Do you want a drink?" He asked.

I said coffee. He laughed. Then I realized he was talking about the real drink. ( God he's only 15 !!! ) He ordered me coffee. The maid got it quickly. Brandon's parents were out of town. I was drinking the coffee when his dog ran across me and pushed the cup. UGH AND THERE WAS COFFEE ALL OVER ME.

"I am so sorry about my dog !!! My sister has clothes which can fit you. Why don't you wear them so that you don't catch cold because of coffee " Brandon said

I nodded and said OK and went to his sisters room. Her clothes were actually short for me. Only her one dress fit me. It was light red color and sleeveless. It kinda was sexy. I had no choice but to wear it. After 5 mins I wore the dress and went to Brandon that only this fitted me. He smiled and said no problem.

We studied for 2 hours seriously and then I left from his house. He told me I can return the dress later.

~ Brandon's POV ~

Man she must have felt so awkward today. This stupid dog. But anyways she was looking so cute in that dress. I have never seen her like that before. She probably looks the cutest girl ever I have seen. After a good load of shitty attitude of Chelsea , this girl really freshened my mood. We'll be good friends for sure.