Chapter 4 : Crash of hopes

At night that day I got a text from Brandon saying Hi . I texted him back and then he didn't reply back. I waited for his reply for long time and then slept.

"Morning sunshine ! Get up or you'll be late to school " Mom yelled like always Ugh.

I got up did my brushing took a long shower and dressed up. Finally came downstairs after an hour. That's why mom wakes me so early no wonder.

I ate my breakfast and then told bye to mom and left home. Outside , Mia was waiting for me in the car.

"Aw Lydia ! I think the god is with you. He understood your true love for Brandon and now he's patching you up LOL " Teased Mia

" God shut up you girl. He has invited me to his house everyday for 2 hours. Who knows he fells in love with me too" I said blushing

" Uhm yeah but don't be naughty while studying LOL " teased Mia again.

We reached school and I saw Brandon there. When he saw me he waved. Omg I couldn't believe that he waved. I was going to wave back when Chelsea Brandons ex came to him and they shared a deep passionate kiss. I was almost about to cry when I ran to the locker. Mia followed.

" Guys !!! Chelsea and Brandon are back together " Matt yelled.

Mia gave him a death glare to shut up. I wiped my tears. Mia tried to me console me. Matt too tried to cheer me up. I eventually after sometime accepted the fact of Brandon and Chelsea back together.

We headed to our Mathematics class. It was my favorite subject but today I had no interest at all. Brandon was out of the class again because of coming late. I wondered if he ever came on time. UGH I told my mind to stop wondering about him but it won't listen. In the recess too I did not ate anything. I was so sad like as if I had a divorce. After the school was over I walked back home sad obviously. Someone then called my name.

"Hey Lydia. You coming at 6 right? Please don't back up... I really need you to help me." Brandon said.

I so did not wanted to go but I still loved him so I assured him I will be there at 6. He said thanks and went away. Then again I began my sad journey to home.