Chapter 7

Elijah's POV
"Ariel," I say.
"Elijah I'm so sorry," She said.
"For what?" I ask.
"For not telling you the plan," She says.
"What bloody plan?" I ask.
"The one where I died," She says.
"HOW COULD NOT TELL ME!!!! I WAS BROKEN WHEN YOU WERE DEAD!!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT WAS LIKE BUT NOW YOU WILL!!!! WE'RE DONE GET THE HELL OUT OF MY DAMN HOUSE NOW!!!!" I scream at her.
She had tears running down her face.
"I'M SO SORRY ELIJAH PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN PLEASE!!!!" she yells at me.
"NO!!!! GET OUT NOW!!!!" I scream and my vampire face pops out.
She starts crying and runs out of the house. I fall to the floor and cry.
"What have I done?!?!" I cry and ask myself.

Ariel's POV
He screamed at me and he broke up with me. I ran crying out of his house and to the Salvatore's. I run through the door and into the parlor. I see Elena, Bonnie, Tyler, Jeremy, Caroline, Stefan, and Damon. They see me crying and rush to me.
"Ariel what happened? Bonnie already told us the plan but why are you crying?" Elena asks.
'It's Elijah, he broke up with me and screamed at me,' I sign crying.
"Why aren't you talking?" Damon asks.
He is in front of me instantly.
'I'm done talking,' I sign.
"No please don't stop. He's dead," Damon says and looks at Stefan.
Stefan nods and their gone in a flash. I cried and fell to the floor. Tyler came to me and picked me up.
"Shh Ariel it's gonna be alright I promise," He rocks me back and forth.
I calmed down and everything goes quite.
"How'd you do that Tyler?" Jeremy asks him.
"I don't know," Tyler says standing up and taking me to a bedroom.
He lays me down and kisses my forehead.
"I'm sorry this happened to you," He said looking at me.
I sadly smile at him as my eyelids close shut.
"Goodnight Ariel," He says and leaves the room as I fall asleep.

Damon's POV
He hurt her and he's gonna die for it. Stefan and I run to Elijah's house. We barge right in and saw that the house was destroyed.
"ELIJAH MIKAELSON GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!!!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs.
We wait and hear movement above us. Elijah slowly makes his way down the stairs. He looked terrible and depressed.
"What Damon?" He asks quietly.
"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ARIEL!!!!! SHE STOPPED TALKING AGAIN AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!! I WANT YOU TO FIX MY BEST FRIEND NOW OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL HELP KLAUS KILL YOU!!!!!" I scream at him.
"I broke up with her for not telling me her plan. She should have told me and not let me go through pain now leave my home before I kill you," Elijah says with tears.
"NO WAY IN HELL ARE WE GOING TO LET YOU BRAKE HER!!!!! SHE CAME TO OUR HOME AND CRIED IN TO US ABOUT YOU HURTING AND BRAKING HER!!!!! FIX WHAT PROBLEM YOU MADE NOW!!!!!" Stefan screams at him.
"No she can go through the pain I did," He says and walks away.
"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!!! YOU CLAIMED THAT YOU LOVED HER AND NOW YOU BROKE HER HEART!!!!! SHE IS HURTING NOW BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!" I scream after him.
Elijah sped over to me and slams me against the wall.
"DO YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT!!!!! SHE HURT ME FIRST AN-" he screams at me but Stefan interrupts him.
"I THOUGHT YOU WERE NOBLE AND A GENTLEMAN!!!!! SHE USED TO TELL US TO TRUST YOU AND NOT TO KILL YOU BUT I GUESS SHE WAS WRONG!!!!! YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE AND SHOULD BE KILLED!!!!!"
Elijah looks down and thinks for a couple of minutes. He looks up with anger in his eyes and looks at us.
"Get the bloody hell out of my house right now," He growls.
"Fine but remember that you just broke a young girl and she is never going to be happy again," Stefan says and we walk away.
We hear Elijah slam the door and start throwing things. We looked back at the door then to each other. We knew right then and there what had to be done.

Elijah's POV
After Damon and Stefan left I slammed the door and started to destroy everything once again.
'I broke her the love of my life and she even stopped talking. That's not what I wanted, I just wanted her to feel the pain I did. I never wanted her to do this to herself. But I don't have the courage to go to her. I broke up with her for a reason but I can't love without her,' I thought trying to stop myself from breaking my house apart.
I cried as I fell to the ground. I placed my head in my hands and couldn't think about anything but my Gorgeous, Ariel. She was mine but I had to be stupid and ruin everything like I always did.

Tyler's POV
After I left Ariel in a room. I closed the door and stared at it. Then something hit me.
'I'm in love with Ariel Gilbert,' I thought to myself. 'Oh shit, I can't date her she loves Elijah and I could hurt her to easily. I wish I could, but if since I can't I have to make a promise to myself to always make sure Ariel laughs and talks again,'
I walked downstairs as Damon and Stefan burst through the door. Their faces showed that they were pissed. I walked to one of the multiple couches and sat down.
"Elijah has broken Ariel but Stefan and I have a plan to get them back together," Damon says.
"What!! Really!!" Elena says jumping up from the chair she was in.
"Yup now who wants to help?" Stefan said.