Chapter 12

Ariel's POV
Elijah and I stayed in his house for the day. I decided to skip school today. I mean it is Monday so no thanks. I also decided to steal a couple of his shirts.
"Hey Lijah?" I called.
"Yes Gorgeous," He said.
"I'm stealing a couple of your shirts," I said.
"Okay," He replied.
"Yay," I squealed and grabbed a couple of them, about 4, and stuffed them into my bag.
I loved his shirts, they were so soft and smelled like him. I walked downstairs and saw Elijah pouring himself a drink. I hugged him from behind. I placed my head against his back and sighed.
"What is it, Gorgeous?" He asked.
"Nothing," I whisper. "Oh I'm gonna go visit Damon."
"I'll go with you. Knowing my siblings they'll be there," Elijah said.
"Okay let's go," I said and grabbed his hand as I walked outside.
We walked to the car and Elijah opened the door for me as usual. I got in and he closed the door then got in on his side. We drove in peaceful silence. We got to the Salvatore's quickly. We just walked inside and found Damon walking down the stairs.
"Hey Damon," I called out.
"Ariel why aren't you at school?" He asked surprised to see me.
"I didn't want to go so I skipped for today. I graduate in two weeks anyway," I said as he got off the stairs.
"Okay then any Elijah your siblings are here and won't leave. Now make them get the hell out of my damn house," Damon growled and pointed in the direction of the living room/parlor.
I walked into the living room/parlor and found them all sitting on the furniture.
"Hello Ariel," Nikki said.
"Hey guys," I said and sat down with them.
"Ariel I said get rid of them not sit with them," Damon whined and stomped his feet.
"Did you guys hear something?" I asked.
"Nope, not a thing," Bekah said.
Frey nodded agreeing.
"I think it was the wind," Kol joked with us.
"Most likely," Finn and Nikki said.
"That's cruel, Elijah you hear me right," Damon asked.
Elijah didn't say anything.
"Elijah sit with me," I said.
"Of course Gorgeous," He said.
"Oh come on," Damon groaned.
"So we should have a ball to celebrate Elijah finding his one Anne only," Freya said.
"That's a perfect idea," Elijah said.
"Great now come on Freya, Ariel let's go get dresses," Bekah squealed before grabbing our hands and dragging us away.

-Time Skip-
Third-Person POV
It's the day of the ball and Elijah and Ariel were extremely nervous. They haven't seen each other in four days. They were anxious to see each other. They craved for the touch of the other. Elijahs' siblings said they could see each other until the day of the ball. The girls were getting ready at Ariel's house while the boys were at the Mikaelson Manor getting ready.
"Don't be nervous Ariel you look hot," Caroline said.
"She's right also Caroline nice dress that Nik picked out," Bonnie said.
"Kol picked yours out," Caroline fired back.
"True," Ariel said.

(Rebekah's Dress)

(Rebekah's Dress)