Chapter 11

Ariel's POV
I can't believe Elijah said that we were perfect for each other. I squealed inside my head. I was about to say something when the doors burst open. Everyone turned and we saw two women with two men strut in. Elijah's eyes widen and he smiles instantly. A blonde girl with blue eyes jumped on him and gave him a huge hug.
"Brothers, Sisters, welcome home," Elijah greeted them.
'Wait brothers? Sisters? Oh my god, those are his siblings,' I thought.
They all hugged Elijah as Niklaus came and stood by me.
"Those are our siblings," Niklaus whispered to me.
I nodded and looked at him, "Can I call you Nikki?"
He smiled and nodded. It got very quiet and I looked back at them. They were all staring at me.
"What?" I asked.
"Elijah her eyes," An older looking man said.
"I know," He smiled and came to me.
He put his arm around my waist. I smiled up at him.
"Hi I'm Ariel Gilbert," I said smiling at them.
"I'm Rebekah Mikaelson," Said the girl that hugged Elijah first.
"I'm Kol Mikaelson," Said a man that looked strangly like Elijah.
"I'm their oldest sibling Freya, Freya Mikaelson," The other girl said.
"And I am Finn Mikaelson," Said the older looking man.
"It's nice to meet all of you," I said.
"You are even prettier than I thought you would be," Freya said.
"Thank you Freya," I smiled as I said that.
"Sisters, Brothers, this is the Scooby gang," Elijah said.
"I'm Damon Salvatore and these people are my friends. First we have Stefan Salvatore, my brother, then Elena and Jeremy Gilbert, Ariel's younger siblings. Next we have Caroline Forbes and Bonnie Bennett. Lastly we have Matt Donovan and Tyler Lockwood," Damon said.
"Now that we are acquainted, let's go to my house," Nikki said.
Everyone but Elijah and I agreed and left. Elijah and I went to his house. We went upstairs and to his room. I laid down and closed my eyes. The bed moved as Elijah laid down beside me. I felt strong, warm arms wrap around my waist. Elijah pulled me close to him and placed his head on my neck. I ran my hands through his soft, chocolate brown hair.
"I like your hair," I told him softly.
He smiled at my comment and opened his eyes.
"When do you graduate?" He asked me.
"In two weeks, why?" I asked.
"I gonna take you on an adventure. We are gonna travel the world and see so many cultures and styles. You're gonna love it," He said.
"Not as much as I love you," I told him.
He blushed lightly and smiled.
"I love you as well, Gorgeous," He said.
I kissed him softly and laid back down. We both fell asleep quickly after that.

Niklaus's POV
"Where's Elijah and Ariel?" Rebekah asked.
"They need some time alone. Before you guys showed up they got into a huge fight," Caroline's angel like voice told them.
"About what?" Finn asked.
"That would be my fault. I killed Ariel and then she woke up. She told Elijah that her and Bonnie had planned it after finding out I was in Alaric's body. Elijah got furious that she didn't tell her and broke up with her," I said calmly.
My all glared at me.
"What the bloody hell is wrong with you Niklaus Mikael Mikaelson!?!?" They all yelled at me.
(I don't think they ever told us his middle name so gave him Mikael's name)
"I didn't mean for them to break up," I defended myself.
"But you causes it to happen to technically it's all your fault," Elena said.
"Shut up Elena," I growled.
Everyone laughed at us and I grumbled.
"I hate you all," I said.
"Besides Caroline," Bonnie and Elena teased me.
"Go to hell," I hissed.
Caroline was blushing and looking at the ground.
"You two are so cute," Rebekah said.
"Oh hush it Rebekah," I told her.
She smirked and made a snarky remark but I didn't pay attention, I was staring at Caroline.

Elijah's POV
I woke up and smiled when I felt someone on me. I looked down and saw Ariel laying on my chest. She looked gorgeous. She started to shiver so I got the blanket and wraped her up. She placed her head between my shoulder and neck. I noticed it was only two in the morning so I went back to sleep.

-Time Skip-
I woke up and felt no warmth on me. I heard Ariel in the kitchen and got up. I noticed her clothes on the ground. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. I went to the kitchen  and found her in one of my shirts. I chuckled and snaked my arms around her.
I brought closer to me and said, "I love the way you look in my shirt, Gorgeous."
She giggled and leaned against me. I didn't want to let her go she was so warm and she made my frozen dark heart beat and flutter just at the sight of her. I don't think she knows the effect she has on me.
"Ariel?" I say.
"Hmm?" She said.
"I'm so in love with you that I can't even explain it," I tell her.
She turns around and looks at me.
She has a smile on her face when she says, "I love you too Elijah."
I smile and kiss her gently yet passionately.