Whispers in the Night

Jinxx P.O.V.
I held him tighter and he buried his face in my chest. "I love you too..." I mumbled into his ear. He gripped the back of my shirt. It was then that the guys came in. I immediately let go. Ash smirked, "Oooh? Cuddling? What's going on here?" Jake looked at me I looked at Ash, "He was scared. I was calming him down." The lie slid off my tounge easily. Ash shrugged, "Sure." He said. I stood, "I'm going to bed." I announced. Jake stood, "Me too."

Jake P.O.V.
I started to my bank and Jinxx went to his. He closed the door. I went to my bunk and closed the door. After hours of tossing and turning, I still couldn't sleep. Scenes of that movie came to head. I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Jinxx,

Jake: You still up?

After a moment, I heard him cough from his room and then my phone vibrated.

Jinxx: I wasn't now I am though
Jake: I can't sleep
Jinxx: Come here
Jake:Are the others still up?
Jinxx: Yeah, they wont notice though.
Jake: ... Ok....

I stood and pulled a shirt on before creeping out and over to Jinxxs bunk. I opened the door to find him sitting in bed, his hair messy, wearing on boxer shorts. He rubbed his eyes groggily, "Come here." He said in a half asleep voice that was so sexy. I bit my lip.

Jinxx P.O.V.
I held out my hand and he walked over. I wrapped my arms around his waist and looked up at him. He looked down and I pulled him into the bed. He curled up into a ball, "Thank you..." He whispered in the darkness of the night. I closed my eyes and he shifted in my arms. "I love you." I whispered back. His response was a gentle kiss that he placed on my lips before curling up against my chest.