Mistakes

Nobody P.O.V.
Jake walked into his room and grabbed his phone before dialing her number quickly. Ella answered on the third ring, "Jake!" She said, loudly. He sighed, not knowing what to say. She started again, "I miss you Jakey..." He sighed again. "Let's hang out." She said suddenly. "Uh... You can hang out with us guys tonight... On the bus." He said. Ella laughed a bit, "I'll be there at 8." Then she hung up. Jake went to tell the guys.

7:00 P.M.

Jinxx was out at a bar, Ella would be at the bus soon. He wasn't able to be around her, it'd upset him too much. After a few drinks, he was dancing with a girl who seemed slightly familiar. After a few hours, they were in a room at a hotel that neither one remembered paying for. Neither one realized how close it was to eight.

At ten that night, Jake sat on the couch. She had never showed and Jinxx was still out. He stood and went to his room then flopped on the bed, not knowing the two people he loved were in bed together somewhere.

12 P.M.
Jinxx entered the bus soundlessly but all of the guys were already awake. Ella entered behind him. Jake stared at the two. "She was almost at the bus and saw me walking back. She gave me a ride." Jinxx lied then hurried to his room, glancing back as he went. Ella swallowed, "Hi..." was all she said. Under the demeaning gaze of her ex, she found it hard to say anything at all. She wanted to tell him everything and say nothing all at once. Too many mistakes had already been made, she couldn't risk another.