Caught and Broken

Jake P.O.V.
I woke up before Jinxx and looked at his soft features. I smiled a bit and suddenly there was a banging at the door. My breath caught as Jinxxs beautiful eyes shot open. He jumped up and pulled some jeans on and ran a hand through his messy hair. "Uh, one sec!" He yelled. I stood and went to the closet and inside. Jinxx opened his door and I listened as Ashley spoke.

Jinxx P.O.V.
Ashley smiled a bit but I could see worry in his eyes. "I came to ask if you've seen Jake. His phone was ringing in his room and I went to see why he didn't answer it... He wasn't there." He explained. I bit my lip, should I be honest? "He said he was going to get a drink." I lied. Ashley nodded. "Uh, me and CC are going out for drinks. Call me if he doesn't come back." He said. I nodded and started to close the door. Ashley put a hand on the door and opened it, "You sure you haven't seen him?" He asked. I bit the inside of my cheek, "Uh, I haven't."

Jake P.O.V.
I peeked out to see Ashley smirk. "Really? Because he got a few texts too and I got on his messages and I was curious so I read your guys messages." An alarm went off on my head. Jinxx froze up, "Uh, I, Jake is uh, it's, uh..." Jinxx stumbled on his words. I walked up behind him, "Jinxx called me to his room because I needed to talk to someone. He let me sleep on his floor so I wasn't alone. He's a good friend. He lied because neither of us wanted you to think we were more than friends but it seems like you're hiding your own secrets... Cashley." I said. Ashleys face turned red, "Never!! And I believe you guys... I'm gonna go." He mumbled and Jinxx shut the door and leaned against it. I wrapped my arms around his neck, "That was close..." I mumbled. He nodded, "Yeah, almost as close as I want you..." He mumbled, pulling us closer together and staring my body up and down with lust.

Jinxx P.O.V.
I had my arms around his waist and leaned forward when someone started pounding on the door again. "Oh come on!" I yelled as I let go of Jake and flung the door open to reveal Ashley, again. "What now?!" I yelled. Ash smirked, "Am I interrupting?" He asked. "Uh, but, well, I, uh..." I stuttered. Jake pushed me away and stepped in front of Ash, "Ashley, get out or so hell me God I will make CC carry you bridal style. I know you'll both enjoy it. Leave." He growled. Ashley laughed, "I get it. You guys want to get busy. I'll go. But Ella called." Ash said. Jake froze. He slammed the door. I grabbed his hand. "Where were we?" I mumbled seductively. He pulled his hand away, "I gotta go..." He mumbled before walking out of the room.