Sickning

"Raven. Comin Raven."

"Yes Robin what is it that you need our lord and saviour"

"Fffhh well...I need you to take care of Beastboy, his temperatures getting worse and he needs someone to keep an eye on him."

"Why can't somebody else just take care of him? Wait weren't you assisting him?"

"Well..star is helping me and Cyborg is charging his battery."

"Helping you with what?"

"Raven I'm your leader just listen."

He hangs up his communicator

Well then.

EARLY THAT DAY

"Huhjust.stajudon't move stay still."

"No leave me be."

"Beastboy. You have to take this your running a fever and you need to get better."

"I'm not taking that evil medicine they call Buckley's yo."

"beastboy please." I set down the cup of medicine in order to take a breather from his shenanigans.

He looks at me deviously with a glistened worn out face.

"Only if Raven feeds me."

"What?"

"You heard me, mama knows how's to take care of me."

"Beastboy. She's not going to go for it."

"NO. I'm not taking anything unless she gives it to me." He says in a sick daze.

"I don't care what you have to say to get her here just do it."

"Fine."

*************

I go to bb's room to check on him I slowly open the door to check if he's awake he's sleeping for now so I close the door and leave for my room.

I sit in my room reading my novel when my communicator went off

"Robin to Raven robin to Raven"

"Yes boy wonder?"

Silence. Then a sigh.

"Did you check on beastboy yet?"

"Yes I did why are you checking up on me with all that energy you could have checked up on him yourself." I send sass his way.

"Just remember you have to check on him every thirty minutes."

"Fine."

"Thankyou"

"Whatever"

It was about thirty minutes since the last time so I lead myself to his room again dreading what was to come.

I walk in his filthy room and tread carefully to his bunk bed where he slept on the bottom bunk awaiting assistance.

"MmRaven.."
he said groggily

"Hi is there something you maybe need I don't really know how this whole aiding the almost dead works?"

"Hahaha I knew you were funny you funny bird."Beastboy said quit drowsily while smirking like a crazy person.

"What?"

"Get it because your a Raven." He points his index finger near my nose in the motions of a drunk person but in his case very very wary.

He breathes in a breath

"Robin says you have to take my temperature. And give me cough syrup."

"Okay? Yeah sure"

I take the thermometer off the make shit table sitting in front of his bed with everything imaginable that is helpful to him on it.

I take his temperature

"Your temperature is 100"

I think you should get more sleep
Here it might be best if you slept in a bundle of covers so you can sweat it out I'm gonna help you ok?
I wrap him in all the blankets like a swaddled baby with my magic.

I sit back and ask."I'll give you the cough syrup later. Anything else you need?"

"No just.....a kiss from mama hehe..egheghh (wheezes)"

"Get some rest."