Love is in the air❤️ prt 3

Bb's POV****
I race out of my room and out of the tower. I fly to the ground pondering on what to get her. Maybe I could go to the city and get her a stuffed toy like an elephant or a monkey.. no animals and toys I like. She would probably want a book or something, problem is I don't know which book. I look at the ground to find pretty flowers. I rip them from the ground and fly back inside the tower. I race to Raven's room and knock on her door before the rest of the Titans get up. When she opens the door I feel so nervous I just blurt " I know I might not be your ideal valentine, but I wanted to try." With a clump of pink roses in her face. Her eyes wide, I assume she's unamused and getting ready to tell me to leave but instead she smiles brightly. She looked down then spoke. " Oh. Thanks." She then looks at me. "I had a feeling it was you at the door so I decided to grab your gift." From behind her arms she reveals a stuffed elephant with kind eyes and a yellow skin. "I don't know if you think I'm mocking you; giving you a stuffed animal and all.." she said concerned. " No not at all I love it thank you. Here." I give her the flowers and she gives me the elephant. "Happy Valentine's Day Rae."
"You too."
"Do you maybe want to eat some breakfast with me and watch tv?"
"Sure." We both walk to the kitchen and I start making food for the both of us while she finds a vase to put them in.

"Hey are these the flowers from the Titans garden Star planted?"
I looked at her then turned into a chicken and clucked away".