|•| Prologue |•|

This book is continuation of original episode of 'ISHQBAAZ' which was aired on 17th November 2016.

----------------

This will be continuation of the scene where annika misunderstands shivaay when he is talking with om about Tia's POV regarding annika after that stalking incident.

In which Shivaay says that Annika is obsessed with me. Annika is standing at doorstep gets shocked and looks on. Shivaay says so she refused to marry Daksh, she does something to grab my attention, that stalker, attack was her drama, so that she gets my sympathy, her real motive is that I don't marry Tia, and she takes Tia's place, this is aim of middle class girls, to trap a rich guy and marry him. She cries and leaves thinking of his words.

O jaana.....plays.........

Shivaay feels her presence hence turns and look outside. But finds no one. Om says wow, I can't believe Tia thinks this about Annika, leave Tia, tell me what you think.

Shivaay says if I heard heart like you, I would have said I don't believe this, like I know and understand Annika, she is not such girl, but you know I don't just listen to heart, and my mind is making me helpless to think what Tia told me, since my marriage announcement, Annika is behaving strange. Om asks will you listen mind and not heart. Shivaay says of course, heart can take on wrong way, not mind. Money, power & greed can make person do anything, so I always say, person's thinking is known by blood and family, anyways I don't want to talk, lets drop it.....