|•| 1 |•|

After listening to the Shivaay's POV (which is actually POV of tia). Annika left the place immediately & went to the garden. She was crying and as usual started her self talk.

Annika :- This is not for the first time that billu ji has said something regarding me. He always has his thinking about me like this only. Then why I am feeling so insulted OR I say miserable. I was mad to think that billu ji trust me but no I was wrong. This is how he thinks about me always. Why annika...???, Why...???, Why this stupid tears are not stopping. Why it hurts so much. Why do you care. Why you feel weak when it's about him. Be strong annika, 'YOU ARE STRONG'. Not anymore. I'll not fall weak in any case. Your eyes are flowing like, as if someone has opened the tap of water and forgot to close it. STOP CRYING, YOU ARE STRONG, YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE'S POV

(By saying this she determines something to herself.)

After composing herself. She got up to go back & continue her work. She turned around and was shocked. One person was standing right behind her & it was clear that he has heard everything which she spoke to herself. Now the person started to move towards her & get closer to talk with her. She was moving back with his each step toward her. Finally the person stopped moving. He understood that she has lots of fear in her eyes which are equally filled with pain & tears.

Person :- Hey, don't worry I am not gonna eat you. I was just passing by here when I saw you & trust me I didn't hear your self talk deliberately but I got to listen it mistakenly. Sorry for that. Are you okay...?

Annika :- (She was speechless bcoz she didn't expected this at all) Hmm.

Person :- Miss. annika I am asking you. ARE YOU OKAY..?

Annika :- (She was now composed) Yeah I am okay.

(He excused himself from there for a minute and was back with a bottle of water.)

Person :- Here it is. Have some water you will feel better.

(He held the bottle in front of her.)

Annika :- No. It's okay. I am fine.

Person :- Have it. I won't ask for money of the bottle. (Annika just gave him a plain look), Sorry for the joke I think it was a bad one.

Annika :- (She just took the bottle and started drinking the water slowly). Thank you. (She smiled weakly.)

Person :- Mention not. I am here to help. It's my duty.

Annika :- No, Mr. Randhawa, but still thanks.
(ACP smiles at her.)