|•| 3 |•|

After seeing annika outside in the lawn with some unknown person. Shivaay became restless.

"This girl is crazy, who is with her..??? I must check." saying this Shivaay left to the lawn to secure her but when he was going in that direction he saw something & went in different direction with confused look on his face.

IN LAWN

ACP :- No... No.... It's nothing like that. I am not doubting you. I said na you proved me wrong. I TRUST U COMPLETELY.

Annika :- (She was bit surprised by his reply) Glad to know that there is someone who trust me.

ACP :- Annika, I am sensing that you are really in pain. It's your decision to share it or not, I will not force you because I can understand. You know you can share your problem with me. It's upon you to trust me or not.

(Annika was going to speak something just then his phone started ringing & he excused himself for attending the call, it was some work related call. He finished it and looked toward annika.)

ACP :- Hey I have to go. There is one urgent work in police station, then should I leave ?

Annika :- Yeah sure, work comes first.

ACP :- Just go inside. It's not safe to be here.

She nodded her head & agreed to go inside, he turned to leave and goes toward his car just then he rememberers something and turns back toward annika.

ACP :- I forgot to give you something.

By saying this he gave a chit in annika's hand and left the place for police station.

ANNIKA'S POV

After he left I felt billu ji's presence behind me. I turned back & there he was standing right behind me. he was looking tensed.

Annika :- You here..???

Shivaay :- Hey I must ask you this question, not you okay..!! What are you doing here..??

Annika :- (In mind "He started his tadibaazi again, Ohh I forgot we can't ask him anything because he is The great SSO.") It's none of your business..!!!

Shivaay :- (Her answer made him angry but he remained calm.) Actually I saw you from balcony. who was there with you? I was worried.

Annika :- (She was angry on him because of that POV misunderstanding. So she just didn't wanted to talk with him regarding anything.) You are asking me as if you care a lot...!!

Shivaay :- What do you mean..?? Of course I care for you. (He realised what he blurted but before he can say anything annika cut him off.)

Annika :- I very well know MR. OBEROI that what do you think about me, I got a clear idea about your point of view regarding me.

Shivaay :- (Listening Mr. Oberoi he felt a lot of pain in heart. Something pierced deep in his heart & he looses his temper.) Why can't you just answer simply..?? Is it needed to talk in puzzles..??

Annika :- Actually MR. OBEROI I don't want to talk with you hence I am leaving.

By saying this she started to go inside for completing her work. she passes by side of Shivaay. Suddenly she felt a jerk & in no time she was in between tree and Shivaay. He was standing so close to her. Anger was clearly visible in his eyes. They were lost in each other. Finding their answers in each others eyes. Just then annika came to her senses & tried to get ride of his grip and leave for work but he was so powerful. He tightened his grip and came closer.

Annika :- Leave me Mr. Oberoi, I have lots of work.

Shivaay :- I asked you something answer me damn. Who was there with you..??

His eyes were burning with anger 'THE MR. OBEROI' words were pricking him a lot.

Annika :- Why should I answer you..?? Who are you to ask me this..?? Please don't care about this. (She glared at him.) I AM ABLE TO HANDLE & TAKE CARE OF MYSELF. (She said firmly.)

Shivaay :- I'll because you are mine... (He stopped in middle and fumbled.) mine.... mine.... mine employee.

Annika :- It's so great of you Mr. Oberoi but I am not in need of that care. And you should not care about a low standard girl like me or what you say... (she acts like remembering.) Yeah a road side trash. It doesn't suit you and as I know you said me once that we should keep relation with them who are equal to us. AM I RIGHT OR WRONG MR. OBEROI..??

By saying this she got out of his grip and started to leave inside.

Annika's POV

I'm mad that I thought to save you from tia, I forgot you are the great SSO. Thanks for showing me my place in your life. I'll not try to do anything against tia pinky promise. I don't care at all. Let him get married to tia. My work is to do wedding arrangements & I'll do it. Then will leave all this including you and everything related to you also. I will just get out of your life for forever. Annika don't think all this you only concentrate on your work & try to finish it ASAP.

Thinking this in mind she entered inside mansion and was confused because of the scene in front of her eyes.

Shivaay's POV

WHAT THE HELL..!! (He banged his fist on tree in anger.)
What happened to her suddenly. Why she is behaving so strange. Till morning everything was normal. I accept the fact that after the stalking incident she was little tensed but she was normal to me. Now what happened..?? I can see the pain in her eyes but why..?? Is she angry on me but what did I do now..?? We didn't even argue today and why the hell she is calling me Mr. Oberoi. Why is she not calling me by my nick names..?? Which she kept for me. (He was totally lost in his thinking or may I say he was hurt by her behavioral changes but suddenly he rememberers something and rushes hurriedly inside.)

Shivaay reached inside & was standing at the entrance along with annika. Both were equally confused because of the scene in front of there eyes.