Episode 3

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
He cleared his voice.... and he begins ......
As I can see, majority of you here didn't even suppose to be in university, without even informing me by just looking at you all here I knew that you're level 100 students JJC😏
Never laugh in my class, Talk or smile. Whoever fails to obey these rules and regulations wallahi tallahi it's a very fine carry over. I love giving carry over and I always welcome carry over students in my class. And lastly coming to my class late or coming with phone ! Hmmmm!
One girl in the front murmured " kaji dan iska " referring to her friend Fatymerh he looked at her and put down his shade aside "keh meh kika ce ??" Nothing ! She whispered leave my class ! She pretends not to hear him, he hissed!
(Kece on my mind every sunrise kece on my mind in the mid night) phone ringing
Whose phone is that ? He asked in a very high voice! It's the same person she raised her hands up yes! She said
You?? Look I promise you carry over!
All the students were shocked 😳 which kind of lecturer is this ?? Wicked !
As you already know I'm here to teach you or to take the course titled Information Literacy ISC1201 ( course code )
What's Information anyone ? Said mr mohad!
The same girl he promised carry over to, raised her hands up a little. He detest her with passion ! Okay I'm all ears if you can speak English! Start with your name pls! he said to her.
Mstwee! "In kuma ban iya ba fah ??"
What? He asked !
Nothing! Well, I'm Halyma Rabiu by name. A scholar named Reitz (2000) Define it as "data presented in readily comprehensible form to which meaning has been attributed to the context of its use".
She can speak English very well! By no means she attended a very good secondary school!
Not bad! He said
That's how the class ended ba yabo ba fallasa, mr mohad can teach very well he gat the methods of teaching only that he's not nice at all.
The next morning his sister Aysha wasn't feeling too well, he went to check on her but what! he saw one girl with her in the parlor which he knew buh he can't exactly remembered where he knew her. Aysha ! He called ! Yes ya mohad good morning !
Morning! Mom said you've been sick since yesterday's night how's your body?
Fine brother! Here is my best friend Fatymerh Umar! She also came around too
To Check on me.
Fatymerh, she's very classy I likes partying and she's very intelligent, he's the one rulling level 300 she's very nice and she don't normally waste her time on guys because she viewed it as wasting of time.
Coming to the matter of physical appearance! She's the beauty of the jungle, the sun begs for her permission to shine even the stars bows at her radiating beauty! She also normally dress decently and classy like her friend Aysha Hadee. She's the only child to the respected Minister of water resources named minster Umar Adamu. Without even looking at him she said morning! He responded in a very low voice. One thing everyone liked about her is that she's somebody acting like nobody she's very kind buh she never tolerate nonsense.
Around 2:00 pm her driver came to pick her. It's just the normal Mercedes Benz E-class (2017) as he opens the door for her she entered, while waving at her friend unfortunately her phone, iPhone X ..........
To be continued