Episode 24

👑Mohad The Charming 👑
       🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

Now, Sid, his mom and the two wives are in his mom's parlor having a serious meeting.
    What all this ? What nonsense is this?? Why are you behaving like animals?? Mannerless! And you Aysha! (Turning to her) I never expect that from you, you promised me that you'll bring happiness and joy into my son's life. Is that happiness??? Or trouble? And fatymerh (turning to her) you're the elder sister, why are you behaving like a child?? You're old enough to be a mother, is that how you'll handle your children?? I'm very sure you're in between 25-30. But you're behaving like an animal.
Fatymerh cuts in...Hold on mummy! This is a practical injustice. You called us animals in general, but when you were referring to her alone you didn't call her "animal" and now you're telling me that I'm behaving like an animal, why are you all calling me an animal?? Your daughter in law Aisha called me an animal, your son called me too and now you're saying it.
Is simply because you're behaving like one! The mother replied. And mind you, Don't dare interrupt again. I'm not your mate. I wonder who raised you like this such indiscipline, uncultured, rude girl. Had it been I knew about all this characters of yours I wouldn't have made the mistake of forcing my Sid to get married to you. I insulted the both of you, but why didn't she (aysha) talk?? Kece me tsinin baki?
Fatymerh cuts in for the second time .. Mom I'm very sorry to say this, you have no right to insult my mother because she was the one that raised me. You called me irresponsible, indiscipline, uncultured and rude right ? That's exactly the character of your own son. I'm not trying to insult you but only to defend my own mother because na fuskanci baki San Kara bah. Wasu iyayen Akan ya'yansu basu da hankali.
Keh!!! Ni kike cewa bani da hankali??? Why are you so rude ?
This is just an false allegation! Ni banason sharri ! In ma nace hakan ai ban laifi bah, ke babu kowa a gabanki sai danki? The love you have for this indisciplined child of yours is just too much.
Fatymerh!!! You should mind your words please don't forget that you're talking with your mother in law. Aisha said this while holding her hands.
Fatymerh hissed a little, look you stupid girl, this is non of your business, da baa min ba ai da banyi ba.
That's enough all of you! He said this klazomanically, and moved more closer to his mom. Mother! he called. I can't just sit down and let you experiencing this kind of pain, you're my world mom. You forced me to marry Fatymerh and I obeyed your command. Mom I'm always "yes" to your orders but today I'm breaking that promise I made to you I simply have to divorce her, I've already made up my mind and no one can change this decision!
Fatymerh! He said turning to her, I have divorced you. Na sakeki saki Uku for you kisan babu abinda zae dawo dake. Fita now!
A body of water settled inside Fatymerh's eyes like a lake. It rolled down her cheeks in rivulets and broke off into tributaries. These were tears of fear and sorrow.
This was a period of tension! Fatymerh was very unhappy with herself.
Innalallahi wa inna ilaihir rajiun! She said and left without saying a word
Assalamu alaikum?, no answer. Anybody here??, no answer.
Alhaji Umar Adamu kept wondering where his wife went to while he went to her room. what will ur father do if he knows?, i don't know mom, she continue crying. He entered the room just to find fatymerh and her mother crying. What is going on here?, why are you two crying?, talk to me mana. They kept crying non-stop,please stop crying and tell me what happened. Fatymerh and her mom looked at each other before they start talking.
Dddaaaddd...? She said
what is it? tell me. He asked
We are sorry!
Just tell me what is happening!!, Ddddaaddd....ssssidddd...
what dis sid did to you my dear?just tell me!
Sid dddivorced....
WHAT?!!!, are you trying to tell me that sid divorced you?, you must be insane!!!.He slapped her two times before turning to her mom, you see?!, you couldn't train your child well enough! He started coughing, now tell...me what happened!!, he turned to fatymerh again, tell me before i sound your face again!!!.He started breathing slowly before he sat down,
get a glass of water for your dad,hurry up!. said the mother
wait!!! the father called, Come here!!! Tell me what happened!!!, she hesitated before telling him everything including her reason for marrying into the president's house.
You have spoiled my child! You have ruined her life! Now get out of my house! Na sake ki saki daya!!!.ke kuma, (turning to fatymerh) keep your phone, car key, and everything now and go to your room!. He fainted...dad! Dad!! Dad!!!  
To be continued