Episode 20

👑Mohad The Charming 👑
     🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

Today, Finally Sadeeq Hammad Rabiu got married to Aisha Hadi Gambo. The very proud sister of Mohad Hadi Gambo, the only sister in law to halyma Rabiu.
The battle starts now... Her old best friend married her husband..
My Ayoosh it's now I will find my absolute happiness, Having you as my wife is one of my best decision in fact it's even my best decision. You're my queen, and I love you more than words can say. On this day, I vow to be completely yours forever. You are the only air I breathe. You are ticking in my heart like a little clock...you're ..
That's enough My Sid, it's now you're telling me all this after all you already had a wife before me..she said while frowning a little.
Hahhhhh! Common my queen you're hilarious. That my so called wife, I've never ever even touch her hands, eat her food, or even talk with her talkless of accepting her as a wife. Please don't ruin this day please let's have fun.
Alright Sarkin Sarakuna! Your wish is my command.
Sarki ??? Why this name my angel ???
Yes. Kai sarki neh a Cikin fadar zuciyata.
That's right my love! He answered
Sid I want to sleep wallah bacci nake ji..
whattt??? Ko ba bacci bah??? Ae kuwa baki isa bah.. bari ma ki gani..
(There I closed the room for 2 lovers 🙈🙈🙈)
Sid, after taking his bath went to the kitchen to look for his precious baby wife.
She's in the kitchen taking a glass of water.
Baby!! He called
Yes my husband. Good morning she said
Morning darling I need you please come to my room we need to...
kuttt! Wallahi no na yafe!
He just started laughing. no??? Common baby wife you're not strong. I want us to talk.. we need to go and greet mom.
But I want to meet with your wife first.. then we will go to mother.
It's fine in hakan kike so. He answered
They both walked to Fatymerh's part.
They stayed in parlor for some minutes, later on aysha look into Sid's eyes.
My Sid, you should go and call her please.
Who's going to call her??? Look I've never entered this room in my life. You should call her yourself.
You can be so stubborn Sid, why should I not call her myself after all she's my sister. Let me get in...
she confidently entered the room. Fatymerh was sitting on a resting chair applying makeup.
Aysha!!!! Gaskia I'm very happy to see you.. sae yau kika gadamar xuwa??
Um.. dama Sid neh yace na kiraki..
Oh yana parlor.. Ashe ma kun hadu.. let's go and meet him. I will introduce you to my dear husband.
They both walked happily to the parlor. Sid was surprised seeing fatymerh looking so happy like this. What is she up to??
Sid, this is my friend Aysha. She told me kun gaisa kafin na fito, she's my best friend right from primary school.
Said fatymerh
Your best friend?? and also kishiyarki. He said.
Kishiyata??? Stop joking Sid pls! She asked
Keh!!! Na taba miki wasa??? I'm not your play mate. You can ask her??
He turned to aysha immediately Aysha what is my husband saying???
Point of correction please. Our husband, are you trying to say your husband is lying?? Ohh dear! Sid was my boyfriend for 3 years now before you even started dating your ex, my brother. You once told me something when we were in Level 100.
" yanda muke best friends dama mu auri miji daya da ya samu kulawa" Ashe bestie adduar ki zata karbu.. I'm actually...
fatymerh cuts in
Kuttmar barau ubanki!! Na rantse da girman Allah sae kinyi nadamar auren mijina.
Look my best friend, you don't have to act this way.. mu karbi kaddara muyi wa mijinmu biyayya..mu zauna lafiya. Aisha said.
Zama lafiya ??? Ae abinda ba zae taba yiwu wa ba kenan..matukar kin zabi zama da mijina a gidan nan..in kuma ba haka ba sai kinyi nadamar aurensa.
Alright since you insisted.. wallahi tallahi Nima sae kin yi nadamar auren saurayina. Mu zuba shege ka fasa!
To be continued