Episode 8

👑 Mohad The Charming 👑
🎀🎀 •UPDATE• 🎀🎀
PG7
Here I am with the continuation of this great and the most interesting novel of the year. If things goes on the way I planned it, I'm finishing this book ending 2017.
By January 2018, by the grace of Allah I'm coming up with a new one titled "My mother-in-law"
It took me much time to typed this chapter, sorry for not hearing from me all this while I was there standing day and night thinking deeply to make this book as captivating, enthralling,fascinating as possible.
Thanks for all the advices and the comments. I do, Really appreciate it.
Deep appreciation goes Halyma Rabi'u, Aisha Hadi, Fatymerh umar, Redheart, namesake and many more that I can't even think of now.
CONTINUATION
👑Mohad The Charming 👑
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
Class I'm sorry I'm not feeling too well write your name and submit it to halyma Rabi'u and you (he turned to her ) submit the attendance! He left the class straight to his office!
She majestically entered the office, because now she isn't afraid of him anymore he's actually nobody to her.
She confidently looked deep into his attractive sexy eyes
Hey! Mr man! I'm tired of all this! I can't tolerate this anymore, did I came to this school don karatu or don in bauta maka?? I'm not the class monitor, why all this mohad ?
He's totally taken aback, Halyma? You calling my name?? No respect? don't forget that I'm your lecturer and a highly respected professor here in this university.
Look mohad! She said while raising up her hands I'm not aghast of you anymore. If things continue to be the way they are I'm going to disgrace you in front of your students.
He just laugh out loud ( what he never did before)
( lallai ma wannan mutumin ya rainan hankali ni mahaukaciya ce?) you did something stupid and you're laughing for your stupidity! She said while throwing the attendance to him and left the office immediately without even turning to look at him.
Late in the night, mohad went to Aysha's room, just wanted to ask her a piece of advice concerning his new feelings for his student halyma, there he saw fatymerh, his heart beats a little, Aysha he called!
I need a cup of coffee
Alright she said.
After he finished taking the coffee. He seems to start thinking of halyma and her harsh words. Who's this girl?? A poor girl from poor family can never dress in that kind of expensive dresses, she normally walks majestically and talk gently. The way her lips moves when she's talking. Her eyes so damn attractive! I need to find out more about her. he soliloquized.

A WEEK AFTER
Mohad parked behind one duplex, he called the gateman
Malam musa! Said mohad please call Kabir for me.
Malam masa smiled okay sir!
I'm 2 minutes, Kabir disembarked wearing short red jeans with a shirt.
Hey dude! Said Kabir
Why did you refused to enter na? Let's go in pls!
They walked together straight to the left entrance of the duplex.
It's just a normal parlor, one bedroom, one kitchen and a single bathroom.
What do you want ? Drink or coffee? Said Kabir!
Look kepson (Kabir's nickname) nothing pls! Let's talk! I need your advice over something. I'm in a difficult situation totally confusing!
Kabir smiled tho fah Allah yasa ba irin matsalar mu daya ba. I'm all ears
Mohad began to explain in a very low voice
Kabir I need your aid, I think I'm in love.
There's one girl in my class, level 100, named halyma Rabi'u, at first I thought I hate her, but as time moves on, I began to like her, I mean her attitude, she's very simple, a lady with high level of charisma, full of confidence. I just like her even though she's rude to me, she's disrespectful. Last week she called me "stupid"
Secondly, my sister's best friend named fatymerh, the only daughter to the minister of water resources. I love her with passion I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I can't just express it. She's a lady with class and she's very bold. but my friend, is like she hate me, she always use to visit our house to see her friend. Kabir help me I love her!
Halyma I just like her mean her charisma, characters, confidence, the way she dress, walk, that pink soft lips etc not her in particular.
Kabir smiled, mohad you like everything about her but you don't love her and fatymerh you love her, you want her to be your wife but you don't like her attitudes.
Then I think you should go for ............
To be continued
Fatymerh or Halyma?
Readers Choose😩😩😩
I'm waiting