3 {Video Games}

"Let's stop at 7/11 first" he says. We walk in and he goes to the slushies. He picks out the flavour and looks at me, "want one?"

"No, I'm fine!" I say. "Guess we'll have to share then" he winks and goes to the cashier and pays for the drink.

Where did all this confidence come from? Jeremy told me Michael wasn't very confident or 'out there'. Clearly he is, I'd maybe even call him a extrovert, well... sort of an introvert extrovert if you know what I mean.

We start walking to his place, which isn't that far from my house. Still quite a walk but not to far...

"Jere told me you had a car" I say. "Yea, I do, why?" He asks. "I wanted to know if you'd drive me somewhere... you don't have too though it's fine really!" I hold up my hands.

"Yea, I'll drive" he smirks and I smile at him.

We get to his place. "Nice" I say. "Eh, not much but thanks" he says. "So... what now?" I ask.

"You seem like a girl that plays video games, do you?" He asks. "I do! Not those mobile games! I play actually games, on a console or pc" I say. "Good, have you heard of..." he pulls out a game.

"Apocalypse Of The Damned!" I say. "You have?!" He smiles. "Who doesn't?!" I say. "What level are you on?" I ask sitting on the couch. "Level 9!" He says jumping onto the couch and sitting beside me.

"The cafetourium!" (Is that how you spell it?) we say in unison. We start playing the game and I didn't realize I had gotten a text from Jeremy.

J: Y/N?
J: Y/N answer me! Michael isn't doing anything to you right?
J: You haven't answered... I'm coming over

"We did it!" Me and Michael cheer. Michael's door opens and Jeremy walks in.

"Mikey!" Jeremy says. "Sup" Michael says. Jeremy looks over to me. "What's up Jere?" I say. "Wait... your just playing games?" He asks.

"Of course, what did you think we'd do?" I ask. "Yea, what did you think we'd do?" Michael smirks and puts his arm around my shoulder, looking Jeremy straight in the eye.

"Michael!" Jeremy yells. "Alright! Alright!" Michael laughs and lets go. "Come on Y/N, you should get back" Jeremy says.

"No! I like it here!" I say. "It's your first day and you've already missed your first class... at least show up for 3rd and 4th..." Jeremy says. "Well do sir!" I say standing up straight.

~later that day~

I never went to school that day. I was new and the teachers didn't know I even went to that school yet so I was fine!

I ended up just staying at Michael's all day, until I had to go home.

"I should head back, Jeremy will probably storm in here and be all 'let's go now Y/N!' and pull me away" I laugh. Michael laughs, "I'll walk you back"

I get my shoes and coat on and we walk back.

"So, how was school?" Michael jokes. "Oh school was amazing! Best day ever!" I smile. "Glad you liked it" Michael smiles back.

"So... do you smoke by any chance?" Michael asks. "Nope! I'm clear, I'm a child of god" I say. "I highly doubt that! You gotta have something bad about you" Michael says.

"Yep, my looks" I flip my hair. "No, your cute! Come on! You had to do something bad" Michael says.

He called me cute...

"Hello? I asked you something" Michael waves his hand in front of my face. "What? Oh uh... I mean... I have stolen things and gotten into fights..." I say scratching my neck.

"See! I knew you weren't all sweet and innocent" Michael nudges me. "I guess, what have you done other than just smoke?" I ask. "Shhhh... a magician never tells" he says sounding suspicious.

"Tell me! Pwease!" I say. "Hmm... nope! Maybe some other time" he says.

We get back to my place. "Well, this is my stop" I say. "Yea... it was really fun hanging with you" he says.

"You too" I smile. "Oh! Here's my number, text me later" Michael hands a paper with his number. How long did he have this?

"Well, bye" Michael waves and walks back to his place. He's so sweet...

The door opens and I see Jeremy standing at the door, looking angry.

"You didn't go to class" he says. "So what? It was just some fun! Not like you'll care anyway" I say. "I care! I-I-... just please tell me you aren't dating my best friend" he sighs.

"What if I am? Nothing wrong with it" I say. "Yea but!-... it's awkward! My sister and my best friend! I'm always around you two and you'll be a lovey and blah" he says. "Sure, I know you like someone" I smirk.

His face goes red. "W-what? No you don't!" He says. "I know you do! Michael told me!" I say teasing him. "I'm gonna kill him!" He says.

"So you know about Christine?" He says. "Nope! HA! Michael didn't tell me anything! But I know who you like oohhhhh! I'm so gonna look for this 'Christine' girl" I say smiling.

"God!- Y/N!" Jeremy starts chasing me and I run away. I pull a chair up and trip Jeremy. "HA!" I laugh and run up to my room, making sure Jeremy can't get in.

I ended up sitting down and falling asleep at my door, on the other end, Jeremy also fell asleep on my door.

I woke up at around 4 am from a text from an unknown number.

?: Hey
Y: who is this?
?: oh this is Michael!
Y: how did you get my number? You gave me yours... I didn't give you mine
M: meh I have my ways
Y: uh huh... anyway why did you text my AT 4 IN THE MORNING
M: I couldn't sleep... so I texted you
Y: you've been awake the whole time?
M: well I got some sleep but I couldn't go back to sleep
Y: goodnight Michael
M: noooooo don't leave me
M: Y/N
M: all alone... again

I guess I left him on read, whoops.

Word count: 1052