7 {Jeremy?}

Michael's POV:

I get in the car and drive back home. I think about it for awhile, something was defiantly wrong but if she wanted to be alone then I'd let her...

Still... I'm worried

Y/N's POV:

We go into the nearest store and look at clothes. "Here, put on this, this, and this" squip hands me a bunch of clothes and pushes me into a changing room.

"A-are you sure? This seems a little-"
"Yes I'm sure, this will make you more attractive meaning you might not need to wear much makeup" squip explains.

"Makeup? I don't wear makeup though! I have no experience with it!" I say. "That's already clear, you have ache, a lot of it and you don't cover it" squip says. "Squip! I will do anything BUT wear makeup!" I say.

"Fine, a MINIMUM amount of makeup?" Squip says. "Fine..." I finally give in.

"Just hurry up and put the clothes on" squip rushes me. "Alright! Alright!"

I walk out wearing the clothes he gave me. *idk I just found something quickly*

 *idk I just found something quickly*

"This squip?" I ask looking down. "What? I thought you'd like it, it makes you... 5% more attractive and I thought it be comfortable for you" squip says.

"Scanning right now, you are comfortable" squip says. "You aren't wrong... I do like this weird hoodie thing but why the stomach show?" I ask. "It'll help with Michael, trust me" squip says.

I go back in and change. "Uh squip... I don't have money" I say. "Good thing someone is here" squip points over to the shirts.

Jeremy!

I go over to Jeremy and tap his shoulder. "Hey Jeremy, I was wondering if-"

My squip taps my shoulder. "Talk to me telepathically, your brother has a squip with him but his squip is defective, be careful" squip says.

* 'this' means your talking through mind*

'Alright squip'

"What was that Y/N?" Jeremy asks. "Ask him what he's looking for"

"What are you looking for?" I ask. Jeremy stops and thinks. "Clothes" he says. Ok he defiantly has a squip, normally Jeremy would've said "just looking for some new clothes, I thought I needed some..."

But really awkwardly.

"Ask if he can buy the clothes now"

"I don't have any money, could you buy these clothes for me?" I ask. "I guess" Jeremy says. I hate how non-awkward he is, he was a lot more adorable when he was awkward.

"I'll be waiting at the counter" I say walking off. 'So, Jeremy has a defective squip?'

"Yes... unlike me, his squip hasn't had any upgrades and is still in version 2.5 while I'm version 3.6, I know it isn't much but it's a big change" squip explains.

Jeremy walks over with Brooke and Chloe beside him. "Hey Jeremy, hey girls" I say.

The two girls look at me. "Uh hey, whoever" they shrug me off. "Your clothes" Jeremy says to me. I hand him my clothes and he pays for them.

"Thanks Jeremy" I say. "Yep" he says walking off with the two girls. Since when did Brooke and Chloe start hanging out with Jeremy?

"Y/N, I suggest you go back home" squip says. 'How? I don't have a way'

"You'll have to go with Jeremy, he's taking a ride with the girls" squip says. 'You'll help me right?'

"Of course"

I catch up with the three. "I'll do something... don't mind"

I feel a sharp pain in my head. Next thing I knew I wasn't even speaking, it's like I was being controlled.

"Hey Jeremy, hey Brooke and Chlo, I was heading home and needed a ride, mind if I go with you?" I? Say.

"I guess" Brooke says. I feel my head hurt again and squip appear. 'Squip! What happened?!'

"I took over your body, remember I'm inside your brain, I can control you whenever I want" squip says.

'Kinky' "what?"

'Nothing! It was just a reference to something...'

I see squip look at me weirdly. Great...

I get in the car and sit in the back. "So like, where do you live?" Brooke asks me. "With Jeremy, not like that! He's my brother!" I say. "I wish I wasn't..." I hear Jermey whisper.

What the? What a asshole, god

"Shut up" I say back to him. "Your such a loser! I don't even want you as a sister, I just want to be a only child" Jeremy says.

"Well sorry for being born! Sorry that mom looked after me for as long as she could until I was taken away!" I say. "Mo-? I mean, just listen to your emo music" Jermey turns away from me.

I feel anger boiling inside of me. I'll deal with him at home...

*this was a shorter chapter

Word count: 799*