15 {Date}

*currently busy with school. This will most likely be the last update UNTIL exams are over, schools just been in the way. Sorry guys!*

Y/N's POV:

Her and Michael talk more, she looks so happy.

I look down for a little while, if she does like him, I have to be happy for her. She doesn't get people like Michael a lot.

I open the door and walk in. Kit and Michael look up at me.

"Sorry for being gone for so long, I hope it wasn't awkward" I say.

"No, not at all" Kit smiles.

"In fact..." Kit looks at Michael. What's going on?

"We're going on a date, tomorrow!" Kit smiles. Michael smiles widely as well.

I can feel my heart break into pieces...

"B-but you two just met! Shouldn't you wait a little longer?!" I ask. "We're going to get closer on the date" Michael says.

They literally just met today... I want to break down crying, but I have to be happy for Kit... and for Michael.

"W-well I hope the date goes well!" I say.

"Y/N, what's wrong? I'm detecting hints of sadness and maybe depression?" My Squip appears in front of me.

I don't answer him.

"Y/N! I suggest leaving right now before you do anything harsh or rational!" He says.

"Michael I want to go back home" I say. "Can you wait a little longer, I need to-" I cut Michael off.

"Michael now!" I yell.

He jumps a little bit, as well as Kit.

"Y/N! Listen to me! Be calm! Don't get mad! You'll only ruin everything!" My Squip says.

"Everything's already ruined" I tell my Squip.

"If you won't drive me home then I'll walk home!" I say getting up and leaving the room.

I run downstairs and outside, Michael quickly following me.

"Y/N! What's wrong?" Micheal asks once we're outside. "Just take me home" I say. "I need to know you're okay first!" Michael says. "I'm fine! I just want to go home! Please..." I say looking at Michael.

"By home you mean..." Michael looks at me.

"Yes, with my dad and Jeremy" I say. "Jeremy isn't stable with that Squip! He'll only hurt you" Michael says.

I don't say anything. I turn around and start walking. "You're not serious are you?" Michael asks.

This is stupid... I'm stupid. I should be happy! I was the only person that loved Kit. She has Michael, I shouldn't get pissed over this. Especially at Michael.

"Y/N I'll take you home" Michael says. I keep walking...

"Turn around! What are you doing?!" My Squip yells at me.

"Y/N! Get in the car! I don't want anything happening to you... please" Michael says.

I stop for a while. I'm being over-dramatic. I should be proud, maybe Michael and me just weren't meant to be.

I take a deep breath in and sigh.

I turn around and walk toward Michael.

I go straight to him and lay my head against his chest. He puts his head on mine and wraps his arms around me.

"I'm sorry" I say. "For what?" Michael asks. "I was being... childish" I say. "Hey, it's fine... do you still wanna stay at my place until the Jeremy thing is done?" Michael asks.

"No... I should go home, my dad is probably worried, heh, he thought I was with Christine the whole time" I smile.

"Okay... I'll take you home" he whispers softly.

"Thank you" I say.

We get in the car and he starts driving me back home.

My phone buzzes, it's from Kit.

K: What happened? Are you alright?

I stare at her text for a while...

Y: Yea, I'm fine, just had a strange burst of emotion

K: Y/N please tell me if anything's wrong, I've been worrying about you since you left... don't get hurt

Y: Trust me, I'm fine! No need to worry

K: ... okay... I have a question... was it Michael?

Y: What?

K: Idk, but you got mad after we said we were going on that date... if it's Michael just tell me and I'll lay off him

I'm surprised... god why is she so kind? She'd give up her first date just so I can have the satisfaction that Michael is still single...

Y: No, it's not, I was just a little mad at the thought of my two best friends leaving me for each other

I lied. I couldn't tell her. She was so sweet and kind, I couldn't just break her heart like that.

K: Okay :) don't worry! We won't ever leave you!

Y: That's good :) sorry I gtg now, talk later!

I set my phone down as Michael stops in front of my house.

"Are you okay with me and Kit going out?" Michael asks.

"W-what?" I ask, surprised.

"Both of you're best friends going out, wouldn't you feel forgotten or left out?" Michael asks.

So that's all it is... it's the opposite of what Kit thought.

"It's fine! I just had a burst of random emotion" I smile.

"As long as you're okay" Michael says.

"It's fine! Talk tomorrow!" I hug Michael and get out of the car, waving him goodbye as he drives off.

Once his car is out of sight, the corner of my eyes sting. I wipe my eyes before it gets out of hand and go inside...