12 {Rich}

I've finally gotten out of the hospital after two days of recovering from serious burns.

I wasn't alone though, Michael would visit me everyday to make sure I was ok, and when Michael wasn't here during school days I had the squip.

Of course squip wasn't the best person to talk to... he always just said how the one time he leaves and I almost die. How I made a huge mistake by tripping over that shower curtain and how it wouldn't have happened if squip was there.

I like squip but I need him to shut up some times.

I sit in the basement playing video games with Michael when a thought comes to mind.

"Michael... how did the fire start anyway?" I ask. Michael looks at me, "actually... I don't know" he says.

"No ones said anything? Not even Jenna?" I ask. "Jenna might be on it, but nothing so far" Michael says.

"Maybe tomorrow at school we'll know" I say. "We just have to see" Michael says.

~Tomorrow~

We get ready and Michael drives us to school.

As soon as we step into the school everyone is talking with their phones in their hands.

Brooke, Chloe, and Jenna walk up to us. "Y/N! Have you heard about Rich?" Brooke asks. "No, why?" I ask.

"You were at the party right?" Jenna asks. "Of course I was" I say. "Did you see how Rich was acting?" Chloe asks. "No, I seen him about 2 times at the party" I say.

"Omg omg okay so Rich was acting crazy right? Then, no joke! Rich set a fire and burned down the house!" Jenna says.

"Rich set the fire?!" I ask. "Yea! No ones seen Rich either! Rich is totally dead!" Brooke says. "Rich is... dead? What about Jakes house? How's Jake?" I ask.

"Luckily Jake had some loyal friends" Chloe says. "So Rich did it... but why?" I ask. "No one knows, he wasn't drunk and wasn't high, he was screaming I NEED MOUNTAIN DEW RED before setting the house on fire" Jenna says.

"Oh... thanks for the info Jenna" I say. "No problem!" She says as the three walk away.

"So that means Rich had a squip?" Michael asks. "I already knew that... but I'm wondering why he wanted to get rid of his squip, as far as I knew his squip wasn't defective... so what went wrong?" I said. "This is confusing..." Michael says.

"Apart from that... is Rich actually dead?" I ask. "He might... if he wanted to get rid of the squip he must've killed himself with that fire" Michael says. "Oh god... everything's turning to shit" I say.

"Listen Michael, we need to get Jeremy's squip out before it gets any further!" I say. "Let's see... is there anything coming up where we could get Jeremy?" Michael asks.

"Uh... the play! The play is in like two weeks! I will be on stage and when I call you I need you to give Jeremy the Mountain Dew red!" I say. "Uhm... ok... we can plan it out later! Just... Michael have you seen Jeremy anyway? He hasn't been here at all" I say.

"Jeremy? Yea he passed us down the hallway a bunch of time walking with Brooke" Michael says. "Like, right now?" I ask. "Yea, you didn't see him?" Michael asks.

"No... what the-"

"It's called optic nerve blocking" my squip appears out of no where.

'Optic nerve blocking?'

"I've been blocking Jeremy from your field of vision" he says. 'What? Why?! I need to see him!'

"Jeremy is no use to you, you don't need him, you only need Michael... I don't know why Jeremy's squip is blocking Michael from Jeremy because according to my calcutions, with Jeremy beside Michael in all this... Jeremy could become popular 2% faster which is more than the rate he's at right now" the squip explains.

'Squip that's not the point! I don't care about all these calculations! Why are you blocking Jeremy from me! Tell me! Or I will drink that Mountain Dew red my own'

"I wouldn't drink that, I don't know if you can tell but every little thing I've done has improved your life!" He says. 'How?! Your a useless squip that doesn't do anything for me!'

"Really? Who was your 'friend' before? Jeremy? Michael? Now look around, every little thing I do is making you better, now your friends with Brooke, Chloe, Jenna, and before Rich died he considered you a friend. Along with Jake who you have a minimum friendship status with, and Christine who is now your best friend! I make your life better, with Jeremy gone it can get only better! The next step is Michael! I will get you and Michael together because that's what my objective is"

'Squip! Stop! Your sounding defective now! Is this what Jeremy has to go through?! Blocking his own sister and best friend from view?! Squip... look at what your doing, your going crazy'

The squip looks at himself. "Oh god Y/N... your right... please do a temporary shut down... I don't know what's happening with me" the squip begs for me to do a temporary shut down.

"Temporary shut down" I say out loud. "Thank you" the squip says before disappearing.

He'll be back in an hour, I hope he's fixed everything when he comes back.

"What was that?" Michael asks. "Nothing, just some squip stuff" I say. "Oh right, about that, how's having a squip anyway?" Michael asks.

"It's nice...although my squip isn't defective so Jeremy must be having a rough time... but my squip, a wonderful computer! He really helps me out!" I say. "Y/N... can I tell you something?" Micheal asks.

"Of course" I say.

"My brother... had a squip"

*sorry for not updating for a long time! I had school and I have exams coming up so I might not be able to update for a longer time... sorry*