10 {Halloween Party}

~The Day Of The Party~

I decided to be funny and dressed up as Michael for the Halloween party. When I walked up to Michael I tapped his shoulder.

"Ye-... Y/N why" he says. "Why not? Aren't I cute?" I say. He looks at me wearing his hoodie.

"Why couldn't you get a different hoodie?" He says. "I mean... this one smells like you and it'd be more real" I say. "The only thing you'll smell is weed and disappointment" he says.

"Yea and it's a great smell for me" I say. "Your even wearing glasses like mine! Your basically the girl version of me" he says. "That's what I aim for" I smile.

Michael just laughs and says, "so am I going to the party with you?"

I stopped for a second. "I'm not suppose to bring anyone but... I can sneak you in! You'll be a great help!" I say. "You just text me when you find a way" he says.

We go into his car and drive to Jakes house.

We get there and I told Michael to wait until I text him. "What if you forget I'm here?" He asks.

I can see him worrying and I know he's feeling nervous.

"Michael, I will never forget about you like Jeremy is" I say. "Ok..." he says. "Listen Michael, I'm here to stay, forever" I say and kiss his forehead for comfort.

Michael looks shocked for a little while but gets comfortable.

"I'll text you" I say getting out and going in.

There's bodyguards? How much money does Jake have? Then again his parents probably laundered money.

I walk up. "Name?" The guard asks.
"Y/N Heere" I say. He check the list. There's a list?

"Go ahead" he says. Woah... I was actually invited?

I walk in and see Jeremy with Brooke. Brooke sees me and walks over to me with Jeremy following.

"Hey Y/N, what are you dressed as? I went as a sexy dog because everyone's goes as a sexy cat" she says.

'Squip'

"Tell her it looks nice on her"

"It looks really good on you" I say. "Thank you, your compliment was a lot better than Mr. Original here" Brooke looks at Jeremy.

Jeremy just rolls his eyes. What a assho-

"So who are you?" Brooke asks. I look at my Michael costume. "I went as-"

"A loser" Jeremy interrupts. "Excuse me?" I say. "A loser, you went as Michael Mell, the loser" he says.

"Jeremy he's your best friend! Why would you say that?" I say. "He's your best friend now, you like handing out with him so much why don't you just date already?" He says.

"Don't ever say anything about Michael! You can talk about me! Brooke! Chloe! Jake or Rich! But not Michael! He was there for you when no one else was! What's wrong with you!" I say.

Brooke was staring at me in disbelief.

Jeremy just looked at me, almost with guilt but his expression changed to anger. He didn't say anything.

I went upstairs to the bathroom and sat in the tub.

My phone buzzed, Michael.

M: I'll just go then... I'll see you later

Y: no! Don't go! I'm still looking I promise I didn't forget

M: I guess...

I start to cry. My squip appear.