~First Day~

Ah, Highschool. The huge crowds that go with it.

And then there's me.

Now, here we go again. The "Weird Outcast of Middle School." That was the old Y/N, according to my so called "Friends" that I had last year.

Yep, Eighth Grade.

And now look at me. I'm an official Freshman. Or, FreshMEAT.

As I looked down at my schedule, I realized that I had a VERY long day ahead of me.

Why was I forced to go to CampBell high?

And WHY did I have to have homework the first fucking day?!

The pain never ends, I guess.

Well, that's what I heard that kid say.

Hm? What do I mean? I didn't just hear him say it. He said it to me.

I forgot his name. Although I didn't think that he told me. He was quite the rude one.

Standing at least a few inches taller than me, he had puffy Raven hair, tan skin, and piercing sea green eyes.

Clothes? All I remember was a blue hoodie.

Anyways, when I first walked into homeroom, I met the boy. He sat next to me, with a very annoyed look on his face that read "Fuck off ugly rats."

Heh, and I thought I was the only one who hated literally everyone.

I was looking down at my schedule when he turned to me.

"What the fuck are you reading?"

Woah, rude much?

"My schedule, if you don't mind." I replied, rolling my eyes in annoyance.

He scoffed, and turned his whole body to me, giving me his full attention.

"What's the point? The school years gonna suck anyways."

Thought I knew that. He didn't need to tell me twice.

"Hah, tell me about it."

And that's when the teacher came in.

"Ugh, hey kids. I'm not gonna bother trying to learn your name, seeing that I'm just a homeroom teacher because that's all you can get with working at a Summer Camp for so many fucking years."

Well I guess nobody in this place cares much for manners. Should have known.

"Call me Ms. G, or just Gwen, I don't give a shit at this point."

Relatable.

"And here's your first day homework. Yay."

...Not relatable.

"What the FUCK?! Why are you giving us HOMEWORK on the first day of this shitty place?!"

Everyone looked over to the boy, eyes wide. Some were snickering.

"I don't know, kid. I'm just a homeroom teacher." She muttered.

Oh god, she was reading one of those trash magazines.

"Ya know... The pain never ends." The boy said, ripping the work that was just handed to him.

And that's how I made that my motivating quote of the year.

Now if only I could stop remembering that so I could listen to this person, who's being kind enough to tell me the directions to my next class.

Oops.

Ok I'm sorry I just decided to make the first chapter today while I come up with a good idea for the next chapter for Max X Reader... Heh. Enjoy babes, the next chapter won't be up for awhile. 💚💙