~A Walk~

Once Max had helped me cover all those bruises, I managed to sneak him and myself out of the house.

While I look decent in a f/c warm sweater and black shorts, Max had on a yellow shirt and his jeans.

"Damn, is that what your gonna wear?" I joked, placing my hand into his.

"Psh, yeah, I am. What are you gonna do about it missy?" He asked, picking me up bridal style.

"M-Max!" I giggled, kissing his cheek.

The cold air had set a strange atmosphere to the day. It was completely cloudy, and something about that made me feel like something bad would happen.

"why, hello there, Max." A voice called out from behind.

Max had whipped around and glared daggers into the persons eyes. I looked at the boy.

He looked about the same age as us, maybe a year older or so. He had rose gold hair and yellow eyes, along with some acne scars.

Besides that, he was tall. Very, very tall. Maybe like four inches taller than Max. Which is more than a foot taller than me.

"What the fuck do you want, Pikeman?!" Max growled, setting me down for a moment.

So his name was Pikeman...?

"Well, I just got some... recent information regarding Campbell High."

"Max.." I mumbled.

"Not now Y/N." He said, running his finger over my mouth.

"Cute little toy you got there." Pikeman commented, winking at me. I didn't know if I should feel disgusted or scared.

Max took a step towards him. "She isn't a fucking toy. I may have claimed her as mine, but she is not and will never be a toy. And if you ever, and I fucking mean EVER, wink at what's mine again I will not hesitate to rip your fucking lungs out of your chest." He growled.

"Heheh, cmon, Max. You think you're all that, huh? You've never changed. Anyways, as I was saying. Your place in Campbell High may be... taken away." Pikeman said, smirking wildly.

"I had found out that your... caretaker, is in fact the vice principal of the school, correct?"

Wait, the vice principal is Max's caretaker? What what w h a t ?

"You shut the fuck u-" Max got cut off.

"And now, Woodland High has an... opportunity to take over Campbell High. David may be the vice principal, but your principal is nowhere to be found."

"Max-"

"Y/N. Max isn't what you think. Did you really think he cares for you? Has he told you about his previous OR current home life yet?" Pikeman urged, crossing his arms.

I thought for a moment. Max hadn't really told me a lot about him.

"He's using you. Like a toy. And besides that, he's not even supposed to be in that highschool. He's supposed to be in OURS because it's a correctional highschool. Max is only in Campbell High because the vice principal is his 'dad' and whatnot."

I looked over to Max. He seemed to be at a loss for words. After a few seconds he was able to speak.

"Y/N, don't listen to him, please." He persisted, taking your hand.

But I didn't listen. I ripped my hand away from his and ran. To the park. I had to clear my head.

Who the fuck was Pikeman? How do they even know each other?! Max wasn't using me, right? He loved me...

Part Two will be in Max's point of view. Why? Because him and Pikeman have a LOT that the reader needs to know.

Love y'all !! 💚♥️💙💜