~Sleepover?~

Oh so you thought that Max was just gonna leave when I opened the door?

Hell no.

He fucking lightning mcfucking queened himself in.

"Hah, Max, what are you doingggggg?" I asked, my voice straining since parental guardian was in the next room.

"Just... y'know... staying for awhile. I gotta make sure my baby girl is alright." He said with a smug smirk on his face.

"Go gargle barbed wire asshole." I growled, gritting my teeth.

"I have something you can gargle~"

"HONEYYYYY CAN YOU COME HERE FOR A MOMENT?"  Parental guardian screams from the kitchen.

"C-coming!" I yelled.

"Oh you'll be cumming soon en- OOF!"

I grabbed his hand and sprinted him upstairs, shoving him onto my bed.

"I know you're excited but there was no fucking need to rush~ I'm ready whenever you a-"

"Max shut your damn mouth I don't need my parent knowing."

"Heyyyyyyyy.." He started, glaring at me. "..I make the rules here not you!"

I rolled my eyes and closed the door behind me, running downstairs to help the parental unit.

8=============D

"Took you long enough."

I sighed and closed the door behind me, sitting at the edge of the bed.

"I'm sorry I had to talk about how school has been, dad." I said sarcastically.

"Watch your tone, missy."

"Ohhohohohoh, or what?"

Max rolled his eyes and pulled me onto his lap, staring down into my eyes.

"Or I won't stay here with you tonight."

Damn. I didn't ask him to stay here though. Then again..

"Sorry." I sighed, wrapping my hands around his torso and leaning my head against his chest.

He looked surprised.

But he hugged back anyways.

"Hey... are you... uh.. okay?" He asked me, awkwardly running his hands through my hair.

"Yeah... just tired.."

He sighed and laid down.

"Well, let's sleep."

I smiled softly. Looks like he was a big softie after all. Like a huge teddy bear.

"Goodnight y/n."

"Night Max."