Chapter 7 : The Meeting

"Noooooooooooo!!!" Julia woke up to the sound of her scream. She sat up from her bed, dripping wet from sweat.

The door slammed open, "Juls honey are you okay?" Becca asked  worriedly.

"It was a bad dream. It's coming back again" Julia answered, almost about to burst into tears. But managed to contain herself.

Becca hugged her tightly in her arms, knowing that there was nothing else she could do but to comfort her.

"I made pancakes, let's eat?" she asked hoping to distract Julia from her the dream that she had.

"Yeah, let's eat" she said, but was still not herself. She tried to shove away the memory as she stood up  and walked out of her room.

Julia only had one hour left to get ready for her piano lessons. So she bathed right after eating and hurriedly walked out of the house, seemingly not wanting to stay any longer inside their house. As she was walking down the front porch she shouted "I'll see you later Becca!".

As she was walking down the street to the school she felt a slight tap on her shoulder, when she looked over she saw a girl with messy hair and a non-matching outfit on. Their eyes met and within a split second she knew exactly who she was.

"Holly! WTF! Are you trying to scare me? What's up with your shirt? What happened?"

"I can't take it anymore Julia. I need him" falling down to her knees crying.

"Is this about Ryan? Holly he's a jerk. I don't see how you are attracted to him." Julia said a little too harsh. Then she remembered the day that she first met Ryan, how she bumped into his strong chest, and how he had that golden hair with an angel-like face. Obviously, she realized now that she was lying to her friend.

"You don't understand Juls, the thing is I fell for him. I fell hard for him. You know me, I'm the one who usually breaks up with the guy when I feel like I'm so done with him. But he's different." she said still crying.

Julia can't help but feel sorry for her friend, and she knows how every guy would want to be with Holly because she is really pretty. She sat next to her friend by the side walk who's still kneeling down with her hands on her face. She hugged her friend tightly, then released her.

"Listen, I know there is nothing I can say that would make you feel any better. But I think I can help you. Since I basically see him almost everyday because we go to the same music school I think I can talk to him. Shake some sense to him." patting her friends shoulder.

"Really? You'd do that?" Holly looked up almost sounding too excited.

"Let's give it a try. Now don't get all jumpy on me. I'll see what I can do." Julia now helping Holly on to her feet. "I have to go now Holly, I'm really late for my lesson. I'll call you later. Try not to kill yourself okay?" Julia said with that devious smile.

"I'm not schizophrenic Juls." she said laughing.

They walked together, Julia still a little bothered by how Holly looked but didn't say anything. Obviously trying not to get her upset again.

"I know I look like a mess. I know that look Juls. You can't hide that from me."

"You're still pretty though." Julia said with a wide smile.

"Oh please! Don't get all mushy on me. Anyways, this is my stop. Take care Juls" waving her hand with a grin.

"HAHAHAHA!! Yeah, talk to you later"

The two friends parted ways. Suddenly Julia felt trapped by the offer that she made to Holly. But she is her friend after all. She hated seeing her like that as much as she hates the thought of having a conversation with Ryan.