Chapter 16 parties, a small rants, The Book Thief

Hello this is part one of my seven chapters of Christmas I'm posting seven of the first fanfic I wrote then I'm doing 3 on this story don't worry it will be the other way around on New Years so seven then thee now merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Casey's pov

The underworld was creepy, and Cerberus was kind of cute.

I almost called him fluffy, because you never know, maybe that's his much smaller distant cousin.

We had huge plastic bags, and shovels, and we started digging up the stinkiest thing in the world.

I'm not going to talk about it, because I don't know how big of a stomach you have, and this is gross but I'd take it any day over those feet killing high Seletto heels.

My sister made me were them, she does it to pick on me, I haven't seen her in high heels, ever! she doesn't wear dresses and she doesn't care if she gets messy, we were trained to be tom boys and now if I can have a good old fashioned mud fight you can't stop me.

I hate high heels don't get me wrong, I'm fine if someone else likes them that doesn't mean you're any less of a tom boy but it just ain't my cup of tea.

Nikki's that's my type of shoe, oh look a dead squirrel skeleton.

Tim Eskip here lets go to a party instead of the underworld Casey will talk now.

We were headed to the party and I was reading my book, when the problem was resolved so of course I cringed. and Nico asked, "why'd you cringe?"

I turned to him and said, "when all the problems in a book are solved but there's still 200 pages left and you think, 'oh this is so not gonna end well,' that my dear ghost king is why I cringed."

"You don't have to be so supercilious about it," James said in Nico's place.

I raised my eyebrow and said, "do you even know what supercilious means "Merlin"."

(I basically means that you feel like you're better then everyone else and you're Arrogant)

He looked at me confused on why I called him Merlin, because this world is dying in the toilet.

My cousin and 21 of her friends were at her birthday party, none of them, Not one out of 21, had a clue who King Arthur was! or the sword in the stone, I mean I had to read that when I was 10 and I loved both the show and the books!

(This is true I can't believe it! how can people not hear about King Arthur and the sword in the stone)

He said, "what?"

Annabeth, Violet and I said, "really haven't you read in your life."

I continued with, "or at least watched a tv show about a legendary wizard and a king that pulled the Excalibur out of the stone! really!"

He said, "ok sorry but what do you want me to say."

"I want you to tell me that this world isn't falling to the ground dead, because the only people that remember good legends are fangirls/fanboys and older people who have had King Arthur around them there entire life! and are not like my cousin and her entire grade! ok so maybe they didn't know about the lady of the lake, or maybe of queen Guinevere, but not knowing about Merlin! or King freakin Arthur! what is wrong with this world? What has it come to?"

In the back of my head I knew that I was in a huge rant, but I really don't care, this would not be the end of King Arthur and the sword and the stone I wouldn't let it be.

I was going to get Mr. Blofis to give us until the end of the month to finish the first book of the legend of King Arthur and the Knights of the round table/Merlin.

(A/N those are both Book series I got to read when I was in third grade and I know for a fact Nobody-and not odysseus or Annabeth-in my school read about them)

Even though some of my fellow fangirls/fanboys will get the book series done in a day, and to the others I would tell them that there's a great show about Merlin, YESSss, but back to the party. Also side note, supercilious wouldn't even come close to that sentence! I bet that was on his word of the day calendar!

Nico, James, and I headed up with three giant trash bags of...we'll you know.
we set up the pump and the hose, and we filled the room.

Then we headed down stairs, I wasn't really sure if I was going to stay long, because I had already set up the camera that is connected to my phone that was built into a robot I found at Percy's, and he said I could have it, don't think I stole it, because I didn't.

Then when we got down stairs I noticed that everyone and their dog where completely plastered. Except for a small few.

Which is completely illegal seeing as we are at a rang from 14 to 20 depending on how many years you were held back, but not one of us was 21. There should definitely not to be bear or wine or any alcohol except if someone got a really bad cut and needed to disinfect the wound.

I found our group and walked over to them dragging Nico and James through the crowd. of course I said excuse me, and pardon me, and coming through, but I doubt anyone knew it because they were drunk. I do not drink, for one it's illegal and I'm deathly allergic and five minutes after I would be dead.

When almost everyone went home we decided to finally go home, and I was happy about that, because it was giving me a headache.

We all decided to go to my house, so we did we were about to walk in the door when I heard my sister screaming at her book.

I'm guessing anyway, that no he can't die Rudy cannot die is from a book—I wanted to leave, but my dad would have a fit if I went to the party and didn't come home when told.

So we went inside to see my sister flailing The Book Thief around, (oh I was so mad and sad at the end of that book my sister and I both walked around crying for two days hugging the book! And my sister doesn't cry, that was the first time I had seen her cry in 8 years, and we stay together almost all of the day) She stopped when she saw my friends which looked exactly like four important book characters.