Chapter 15 popcorn, languages and Andrey isnt here

Casey's pov

It was the seventh inning, they needed one run to win and unless we got three outs they would win. They had a good hitter up to bat, everyone on the team was getting restless except Annabeth, which is good because she's the pitcher, and you need you pitcher to be calm, cool and collected.

She sent a perfect pitch, she was hoping the girl would hit it if someone could catch it we could get a extra inning and possibly win the game. The girl hit it straight over Annabeth's head.

Annabeth jumped and caught it sending everyone back she threw to me, I caught it and tagged the base the girl at Second base tagged up and ran as I threw down. The girl started run, and seeing were this was going Annabeth, left field, Center, and right, came in to back us up.

It was an old fashioned pickle, and finally assassin—who's middle name was Aelin and was short stop—finally tagged the girl.

When it was time to bat I was third, my job, was to get the other girls two third base with a bunt, and Annabeth's job as forth was to send us home with a big hit.

I got up to base and the people screamed, "LEFTY BATTER!"

The couch gave me the no swing sign she pitched a perfect pitch, I didn't swing.

The umpire put his first in the air and said, "STRIKE!" and this happened one more time when the couch told me to drag bunt, she did a amazing pitch and I did my drag bunt.

They got the ball into the pitcher before we could get a run but that's what Annabeth does she gets us home.

She was up next, the couch gave her the sign to swing away. "Come on," I mumbled, "hit a dinga."

The pitcher gave her one that could almost hit her in the head if she didn't have amazing reflexes. She ducked, the umpire said, "BALL!"

She sent one that was low but in the strike zone, which for Annabeth was perfectly fine with. She hit it perfectly coming out to a elephant trunk, she dropped the bat and we were off.

We won 15-8. we were all driving home with Percy, and we were getting ice cream of course you always get ice cream after a win.

We were in Percy's blue jeep, James asked, "so Percy where'd you get this jeep. "Oh it's my mom's."

"Ok, then...owww owwh owh, look! look! look! there's the ice cream place! oh yeah!" he parked the car and I ran out with Percy and Nico right behind me.

We sat at the table and ate our ice cream then I started humming the Great comet of 1812
Prologue.

James pov

"What are you humming it's getting annoying that I don't know the words." Violet said

So She said, "there's a war going on somewhere out there, and Andrey isn't here. there's a war going on out there somewhere, and Andrey isn't here.

There's a war going on out there somewhere and Andrey isn't here! there's a war going on now there somewhere and Andrey isn't here!

This is all in your program you are at the Opera! You're going to have to study up a little bit if you wanna keep with the plot!