Ch:3 The Event That changed My Life

MONOTONE 03
Season:01
Episode 01: The event
Chapter 3 of 3

Let me remind you of the scenario of the ending of the last chapter

Let me remind you of the scenario of the ending of the last chapter. A boy opens a door and finds a girl sitting on a bench. Quite simple right? You damn normies !

It was pretty awkward in the beginning. There were absolutely no signs of movement for those few milli seconds.

" H-hey w-whats up?" I spoke.

Darn it my stuttering efficiency was an all time low. Stuttering efficiency is a phenomena quite common in introverts. Our lack of confidence in conversing is the cause of this hazard. The probability of this phenomenon occurring is ten times more when talking to girls.

There was no reply, of course there wouldn't be, or so I thought.

" Please don't act so familiar with me. We have just met, I would appreciate if you could just sit quietly on one of the benches. ",

Well she has a point, but when it's put bluntly it hurts.

" Now, now don't be so cold Carla, after all he is your classmate..",

I forgot for a second that the she devil was right behind me.

" Hmmm.. So he is the one you were talking about miss Raven",

I wasn't quite into the conversation but from what I had observed until now I could definitely point out somethings.

The girl is really well mannered, well anyone could tell that. Whether it was her movements, speech or even her posture. On first look she would look like a frail and delicate girl but at the moment ( while she was talking with miss Raven) her body was erect and her eyes were sharp. She is what you call an ideal student. Well somehow I feel really out of place.

".... So that is how it is..",

Looks like the conversation came to an end.

" So Mr. Antisocial and you will be in the class..",

"Please stop calling me that and besides where are the other students.",

" There aren't... ", She replied with a smug face.

" Umm, so let me sort out these thing. You asked my mom to send me to an extra class to cure my introvert nature and in the class there are only two students including me",

" Tell me something Mr Kyon", A voice came from behind me ( I was facing miss Raven) It startled me, as I turned around she continued..