Ch:3.5 100 views Special

MONOTONE 03
Season:01
Special episode

(I would like to lay the background of this chapter

(I would like to lay the background of this chapter. It starts between the second and the 3 chapter of episode 1. More precisely when kyon enters the classroom for the extra classes.)

Well, being an introvert who is usually unprepared for the reality invasion, I am untrained for a specific bunch of situations.

I cannot continue a conversation for more than 15 minutes ( the time drastically decreases while on a phone). I cannot do physical activities for a long time ( First player shooters are an exception). Of course I cannot talk to a girl on my own.

Well the last one is rather unfortunate. My conversations with girls are limited to 70% of "please move aside", 20 % of "please pass the pencil", and a 10% of awkward silence.

( The author had a minor breakdown after this part. The unexpectedly realistic figures couldn't be contained by the weak hearted author. Deepest condolences to fellow introverts )

I was standing there, in front of a girl whom I didn't know while she was looking at me. At that moment only two thoughts came into my mind.
'say sorry and run as far away as possible.' and ' run away as far away as possible.'

For some, this might seem as exaggeration but for someone who has emotional scars when it comes to talking to girls this is pretty normal.

KYON'S HAPPY DIARY SECTION

This happened two years ago. While I was awkward at that time, I was what you would call a semi- introvert. Some girls in the class were talking while I was completing my homework. For some reason, the forces of nature started to act weird. My rubber fell down near the leg of one of those girls.

I thought it was definitely a setting for a romance novel. I gathered all my courage and got ready to ask,

"U-um do you mind I-if you can p-ass the rubber b-back.", yes a success! I was finally able to reduce my stuttering efficiency against girls to once in four words.

" Yes sure. ", She passed it to me and there was no further conversation.

" Hey isn't he a bit weird, is he just a shy boy? Also isn't he always alone?"

(Sorry for the abrupt end but the author seems to have another minor breakdown)

What a funny way the life works. Even such a small incident brings out the worst memories for people.

KYON'S NOT SO HAPPY DIARY END

At the same instant I could feel some mysterious gaze at my back. Of course the sadist teacher was the reason.

Try imagining the scenario. You are trying to experience a serious encounter with someone who could be the female protagonist of the series, but for some reason the side character whispers in your ear,

" I would love whipping the back...",

Well I did what any sane man would do enter the class with a greeting so that I can get out of this situation...

END SPECIAL CHAPTER

Thank you very much for your support!!

Honestly it is an unbelievable milestone for me, however I hope we can achieve much more than this!

Thank you very much! Please keep reading and enjoying this series!

Don't forget to write your ideas for the chapter art in the comments! I will try to improvise them in the future chapter...

Finally the next episode,
' The Secret Club's First Commission '

Will start from the next chapter!!!!