Ch:0 THE BEGINNING OF EVERYTHING

MONOTONE 00
The beginning of everything

(Play the video for better experience)

"So I guess this is it."

She said with a faint smile. Wind blew and with it carried the fallen leaves. She looked up for a moment, took a deep breath and looked at me.

" I am really glad that I met you. You changed my life, but I guess now....."

Her eyes were already watery,  her nose was red. She was barely keeping the tears to herself. 

" You know, you look terrible with that kind of face. Besides you weren't the only person who changed...."

As I spoke so, surprisingly a tear rolled down my eye. It was the first time, I cried because of not being able to see a friend or someone more important.

" Please stop it,  if you cry then I won't be able to keep it in." As she said so, tears continued to fall, although the both of us had a smile hidden in them. It really was different, the me now, my feelings, my emotions.  But most importantly she was there.

It was the spring I would remember for my life.

But well its a cliched story. I wasn't always like this. Like wanting to be near people or rather talk to someone else. My world was only limited to myself. 

How can one picture an introvert? Simple, isn't it just a guy alone in the room. No dialogues for our protagonist, quite dull and boring. However , it's not so in reality......

My name is Kyon. I didn't always feel the way I did now. 

'The spring of youth shines on all'

Not everyone might agree with this statement.

Now would they?