Chapter 4

Chapter 4

RIXTON

My face drops and I can no longer breath. ‘No it can’t be the real RIXTON they are on tour right now, this can’t be them.’ I try to deny. I look over to see Tobias’s face to see if I can tell if he believes it or not but I can only see one thing. The biggest smile that I have ever seen. It spreads from ear to ear. His teeth barely showing. 

I am so shocked that when Jake walks up on stage, I don’t even notice. I shake my “wait what” I say out loud not meaning to. Tobias is still smiling, this must have been his surprise. I get out of my chair and quickly walk over to him, giving him the biggest hug I have ever given. “Is this what my surprise was?” I have to ask to make sure. He doesn’t answer but his smile grows, if that was still possible. “Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.” I repeat over and over again. He hugs me back embracing me letting the world go by without us. “Thank You” I say again pulling back ever so slightly. 

“Come on in guys,” Tobias some what shouts past my ear, making it ring ever so slightly.  People start to pile into to bar sounding Tobias and I. I can’t move no matter how hard I try I just can’t. My muscles are ice and I am frozen in place. I wish I could move but I can’t. I can only wonder how ridicules I look to the others, but it doesn’t look like they are even looking at me, let alone noticing and comprehending me. 

I can’t help but move my eyes away from Lewi. His hair is slicked back under his black flat bill with a capital B on it. His black silver spiked backpack is over his shoulder contain who knows what. His plain white shirt is sexy but I can’t exactly name why. His black skinny jeans hugging his body shape. A big gold watch hangs from with wrist. Black and red Jordan high tops that complete his outfit. 

He catches me staring and smiles back and I start to blush.