Chapter 17

Chapter 17

A Deep Conversation

Hey guys so another update yeah!!! Well I was going to update on my birthday but I ended up fangirling over my present. I got a poster signed by dan howell (aka Danisnotonfire) and phil Lester (aka amazingphil). And omg I was so surprised because the company doesn't ship them to the US where I live. But my amazing parents somehow got me one. So that's about all.

*Lewi's POV*

Everybody was sleeping but Tobias and I. Olivia's was lying on my lap. She had shallow breaths that helped me relax; just her breathing calmed me. Fuck this girl had me whipped.

She had a long strand of hair that hung down in her face. So I lightly and carefully use my finger to guid the lonely stand of hair behind her ear. Once I finish I lean down and plant a kiss on her forehead.

"Sweet dreams." I feel Tobias's eyes glued to me while I do it but I don't care.

"You know she really likes you?" Tobias speaks up. His voice is low as to not wake the others.

"Haha well I really like her man. There is something about her that I just can't put a finger on that I love. You are lucky to have known her for so long." I reply.

"Well I'm glad to hear that. Just know if you hurt her you're in deep shit!" He replays with a light laugh but I can tell he is dead serious.

"No worries I will treat her like a princess. I know sometimes I am big douchbag but I really truly like her and I promise you that I will not hurt her." I say also dead serious.

"I'm just glad she is with you and not some other jackass. She has been through a lot in her life and she needs something positive in it that isn't Sherlock or Doctor Who." He say while looking at Olivia.

I can tell he truly cares for her and I admire that. God I sound like such a softie.

That was the end to Tobias's and I conversation because before I could answer he was passed out. Cold. I was left alone with my thoughts since I don't sleep well on planes. Olivia is still sleeping, still in my hat I may add, and is looking adorable. I act like I'm so strong sometimes and it feels good to soften up. I think I'm in love.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Authors note~

Sorry short chapter. So how was this chapter? Did you like Lewi's POV? Thanks for all if the reads please comment vote and follow!!!

Also I need somebody to talk to been bored lately!!! Message me!!!

Also I have two new Rixton fanfic up. A Charley one (Appreciated) and a Jake one (One Last Goodbye) please go and check them out!!!

Bye guys!!!

~Scarlett