Chapter 1

"Hey Cam?" I ask, and he comes in.

"Yeah Nashy?"

"I think we should take a trip to the park."

Cameron and I were living together, and the fans were very pleased. They didn't care that us two boys loved eachother, and that's why we loved them. I remember at Magcon a few years back when we told them, approximately one week after my dad approved of Cam and I.

Sadly, Magcon is over. They couldn't continue. All of us are around 20 now. Were ready to settle down, have kids, get a job. (A/N: this is what I'm afraid of.) I'm 20 now, and Cam just turned 24 not too long ago. But we still make vines, and continue to keep in touch with our fans as much as we can. Once a family, always a family.

"Sounds good." Cameron said.

So we got out stuff together, and headed out of our house, which used to be Cameron's, but were sharing it now. We got into Cameron's car, and took a very quick drive to the park. We went and waited on the bench. You see, we were waiting for our little friend McKenzie, like we did every week at least once. We have been for the past 4 years. McKenzie is 9, and she grew to be such a young, smart little girl. She always has been.

Suddenly, we saw her coming. Her light brown hair pulled up into a ponytail, and she looked a little taller. But she wasn't skipping like she normally was. And her blue eyes looked sad.

When she got in, Cameron looked at her. "What's wrong McKenzie?" She started to cry.

"You know how my mom, dad, and sister went on a trip, but I didn't go?" She said, her voice shaking.

We nod. She continues. "Th-they're gone. We don't know what happened. My grandma said she can't keep me, she's getting too old, and none of my other family wants me. I'm getting a foster family and possibly moving away."

She pulls us into a hug, and we hug back. I was in shock. We knew her sister. That girl was such a sweet girl. We lost one of our family members. Our Magcon family.

I cry a little too, and I notice Cameron crying too. But then his expression changed. He looked a little excited.

"McKenzie, I'm so sorry. " he pauses for a moment. "But....what if we took you down to the adoption center where your grandma was gonna take you, and we...adopt you?" He suggests.

He looks at me. I nod.

She smiles. "You would really do that?!?!" She jumps up and hugs us again. "Thank you Nash and Camera!"

I smile and Cameron laughs at the nickname he was given four years ago.

McKenzie was going to be our...adoptive daughter?

------------------

What do you think?