Chapter 4.

Around 9 am, McKenzie woke up, which meant it was time for us to get up. She ran in our room and jumped up into our bed, laying in between us, then whispering,"Get up. Breakfast."

"Nashy. I want breakfast please..." McKenzie said.

I groaned and got up, then slapped Cam on the shoulder.

"Get up love. Time to feed us all." Cam sat up in bed.

McKenzie pulled out a phone, and I looked at her. She smiled at me, as if it was normal for a 9 year old to have a phone, which in guess it was these days. She opened up the vine app, and suddenly all the memories came flooding back. Cam looked at me, and I looked back at him.

We haven't made a vine for a while. Maybe a few weeks. It wasn't that long, but hey. Fans worry, since were not at Magcon anymore.

As McKenzie scrolls through the feed, I see vines from Carter, Aaron, my brother Hayes...

"We need to make more vines." I laughed.

"Be in one with me!" McKenzie said, starting to make a vine.

"Hi!!!!! I'm here with..." She showed Cam.

"BATMAN!!!!!!" He screamed, and I couldn't help but get push him over and laugh. She posted it and put the phone up.

Since we were gonna be out all day getting Kenzie stuff to decorate her room anyway, we all got ready and went out to eat. We all went to Waffle House, per request by Cameron, and as we were sitting there, talking and laughing, someone's hands cover my eyes.

I look up and see Shawn Mendes standing there. McKenzie smiled and waved to him. Cameron jumped up and gave him a hug. "Hey buddy." Cam says.

"Wow..." Shawn looks at McKenzie.

"Shawn, once we get McKenzie settled in, we're um, getting married. We adopted McKenzie." He looked really excited.

"Well, I hope I'm invited."

"Of course you are! We'll call you about it sometime. We gotta to shop now, catch you later." Shawn gave us one last high five, them returned to a table where his family was. I recognized Aaliyah. Four years changed her, as well as Shawn. What was she, 14 now?

We walked out the door, getting in the car, and driving to Walmart.

//ok, so the paragraph about vine made me sad. :/