Part 3

After unbuckling his seat belt, Krampus spoke. "Merry Christmas." James smiled nervously "You to, sir." He nodded and got out of the van, he would never forget this night. The van's headlights turned down and stayed parked. Krampus sighed tiredly and leaned back. Exhaustion hit him like a brick. He hated working two nights, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. He was about to light another cigarette, until his ear perked as he heard the sound of screaming from inside James' home.

Mike held James' shoulders firmly, hitting him a few times. "How DARE you leave this house WITHOUT me!" His drunken speech slurred even more than before. Shaking in fear, James squirmed out of his grasp and stepped on his dad's foot. Clenching his fist, James spoke in a cold tone. "Leave me alone!" Getting shoved to the floor, James wiped his tears of terror as Mike loomed over him. The eerie sounds of crying and heavy breathing were broken by the sound of the front door smashing open, a huge gust of wind blew through the house as Krampus stood in the doorway, taking a long puff of his smoke. James knew he would see the side of Krampus not many got to see and live to tell the tale.

He ran into a nearby closet, peeking through slightly as Mike turned to face the demon who was much taller than him. James took deep breaths attempting to ease his oncoming panic attack. Mike glared at him. "Get the hell out of my house!" He attempted to shove Krampus, but it was no use. "Is that how you treat your family? Especially Christmas Day? You spineless alcoholic." The demon kicks Mike in the groin as he falls and screams in pain, then swiftly grabs his chain. It quickly wrapped around him. His arms and legs no longer useable. Krampus loomed over him with a devilish smile. "LET ME GO!" Mike yelled as he sweat and turned his face away from his attacker. Krampus knelt on top of him, his pointed knees going right into his fat gut. "I have heard enough screaming for one night." Krampus took two clawed fingers and jammed them into Mike's mouth, pulling at his tongue until it stretched. "Naughty." James turned away as he knew Mike's tongue was no longer in his mouth, but on the floor.

DECEMBER 25- ELEVEN O' CLOCK AT NIGHT

Krampus deeply sighed, closing the door to Santa's home which he was welcome to anytime if he got his jobs done. Removing his sack and hanging it up, he rubbed his eyes and removed his hood. The large house decorated with care and cheer, every corner something Christmas or Holiday related stood. He went to the fridge to grab himself a beer and sits at the kitchen table.

The door opened, unblinking, he knew it was Santa Claus. The jolly fat man entered the kitchen, his beard bushy white, he wore glasses which had golden rims. He smelt of cookies, he hummed as he hung his jacket up. He looked to his assistant. "Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas, Krampus!" He pats his shoulder firmly. 

"Fuck you." Krampus spits to him, knowing it annoyed Santa to hear such profanity. Santa rolled his eyes, he let Krampus get away with a lot since he really helped in the long run.

He spoke as he sits across from the demon. "I saw how nicely you treated James. I was really proud of you for that." 

Krampus nodded slowly and sipped from his drink. "Good. I'm going to bed."

 Santa placed a gift in front of where Krampus sat, Santa then heads outside to put his reindeer away.

Krampus eyed the gift, took it upstairs and goes to the large bedroom where he spent most of his time when the holidays weren't upon him. In his room is where he kept little gifts he would give to good kids if he happened to see them, metal chains also hang from the ceiling. From downstairs, he heard the song Silver Bells playing. Flopping on the bed in a very revealing position, he closed his eyes as the sound of the cold winter wind and reminiscing the sounds of screaming children lulled him to sleep.

James sits on the front curb of his home, waiting for police officers to arrive at a gruesome scene. He opened the package given to him by the one who changed his life, it was a card with writing on the inside. The front of the card blank. Inside was a packet of M&Ms.

"I see you when you're sleeping, I know when you're awake."

-Krampus

END.